• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Thugly love child!!!

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
thugly.jpg

:hunter: This things that ugly it should have been shot at birth!!!

This is what happens when a randy Cleveland HiBore gets it's leg over with a Nike SQ at the office christmas party.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
What is it?? Not a new Nike? In it's defense I suppose it sets up pretty "square".

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Is that a reflection or does it have a Hi-Boresque indented area? Also I found these pics of the new putter. I knew this was coming and was very surprised it took this long. I guess Nike finally got around to getting a whole bag of Swooshes for Tiger.

post-1-1155756444.jpg

post-1-1155756459.jpg
post-1-1155756444.jpg
post-1-1155756459.jpg

OP
ManchesterGolfer

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
They have pics of the putters on Nikes web site. They have nice looking Scotty type putters for the good players, and a horrable looking big mallet shaped thing for Michelle Wie!!! http://www.nike.com/nikegolf/flash_reg.jhtml

I think it is a HiBoresque indentation but can't find any other pics to confirm this.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
That's the worst photo I have ever seen. I think if you look closely at the blurry area, you can see a lone gunman near the grassy knoll.

Cripes.

R35

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
They have nice looking Scotty type putters for the good players, and a horrable looking big mallet shaped thing for Michelle Wie!!!

Give me a break. Putters are the biggest joke to say a Scotty will make you putter better than a Knight, if you got it, you got it.

I've used a 15 dollar putter and my 2Ball and rarely do I get over 30 putts a round.

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
so did tiger switch putters???

he always said that was the one thing they'd never get him to change if so....

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Man.........that thing is so ugly even WBL and I wouldn't put it in our bags!!!! It looks like those shoes they use to give people who have lost a foot. I think Dempsey used one of those to kick his 61 yard FG a long time ago for NO.:)

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
so did tiger switch putters???

he always said that was the one thing they'd never get him to change if so....

No way. Tiger will use a Scotty til he dies.

Michelle Wie, however, will use whatever her dad and agent tell her to. Look for one in her bag next tournament.

R35

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Are you kidding... Tiger will have that putter in the bag for sure next year. Why do you think they made it? Nike just has companies copy whatever Tiger likes. Tell me that putter is not a Newport with a swoosh? Now tell me his irons aren't pretty darn close to an exact replica of MP-37's. The Sasquatch however, I don't know where the hell they were going with that.
icon10.gif

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I doubt that is a Newport. It might look like one, so Nike is hoping for some people to get "the same putter Tiger uses".

From what I've read from Tiger and his putter, they're pretty unseperable. Unless Scotty sold his soul to Nike and made them himself, then Tiger will keep the Scotty in his bag until it doesn't work anymore. And last time I checked, the friggin' guy had just won 5 in a row.

R35

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I'll betcha, I'll betcha a solid 8 condition Raw Haze 56-10 Mizzy that Tiger has that Nike putter in the bag next year at Augusta.
icon10.gif

Members online

No members online now.