• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tiger Blogs About "Cool" Masters, Elin-Less "Family Vacation"

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
I picked this up from an e-online tweet.

He congratulated Lefty & paid homage to Ochoa. He hosed down media speculation about the effect of v-grooves on his game.

As for his post-Masters activity ...

"I took a little time off after the Masters to go scuba diving and spend time with my family. But I did enjoy a fun round of golf with my friend John Cook at Isleworth Country Club. I double-eagled the par-5 17th hole -- the third of my life -- with a 5-wood and shot 63, so my game is improving."​

"As for wife Elin...

Well, there's really no mention of the missus. She did not accompany him to Augusta and has not been anywhere near Woods for weeks. Subsequently, he didn't have anything to say about her directly in his post."

... which backs up what I've been thinking all along about the Tiger/Elin relationship - finito.

Tiger Blogs About "Cool" Masters, Elin-Less "Family Vacation" - E! Online

TigerWoods.com: Tiger's Blog: Some incredible fan support

Disclaimer: Post made because it's topical. I'm not a Tiger devotee.

OP
TheTrueReview

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
No love for Tiger.

Sheesh!! 95 views of this thread but not one other post. I think there's a message there about how people are tired of talking about Tiger.

Time to change the subject. How about them Sox.

🔥 Latest posts