• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tiger...friend or foe?????

DouginGA

dont tread on me
Dec 8, 2005
All I can say is that I personally have never said an unkind word to my caddie. :)

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
I don't have Tivo, but that shot, did it land right in the bunker, or short and then in? The ball line in the sand led me to beleive that it hopped in, but maybe I'm wrong.

Anyone have this taped or a photographic memory?

R35

What the heck is Tivo ?!

Canadriver

Nov 26, 2005
Eldrick = spoiled media brat [and is showing his true colours]

When everybody tells you that the sun rises and sets on you ... you begin to believe that crap after a while ... and expect the adulation. Ergo the "I can't talk about anybody else's win; I can only talk about me and my loss!" aaaaand "I am not at fault for my own failures ... I'mm too good to make mistakes ... it's gotta be somebody else!!"

Yeah, I've had my fill of Eldrick for a couple of years already! There are other golfers out there who deserve some press!!!

Here are a few things that make me furious about all of this “Tiger mania”:

1) His name is Eldrick and it is not a criminal offense to call him by his real name! Faldo called him Eldrick in front of Macatee and got the immediate “death stare” for having said such an unholy thing!! Pathetic!

2) He’s not the only good golfer on the planet! Focus on somebody else for a [much needed] change … and by that, I don’t mean Phil!

3) I can’t stand the golf-ignorant fans who come out to see him play … and pull stunts like batting the ball into a better position [happened last summer on TV]; saying things to other golfers who are about to make a shot [happened to VJ in the Masters – second round chip shot]; yelling “in the hole” at any time BUT especially when the “hole” is 550 yards away!!! Aaaargh!

4) His swearing in front of cameras has increased – and must be curbed ASAP. This gives the impression that he thinks he is above and beyond DISCIPLINE! Maybe his Mom needs to take him aside and give him a good whuppin … or a bar of soap in the mouth!

5) Don’t worry about Sergio’s saliva; curb Eldrick’s wads and his “snot rockets” all over the golf course!

There needs to be a “Tiger clean up” pronto!!

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online