• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tiger Wasn't Lying

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Haha, yeah.

He's in unfamiliar territory. Major contention for someone who mostly just bombs it.

APowell1990

Jan 6, 2006
Yeah, quick 7's are pretty hard to come by. I dont remember Tiger saying that though. Was that the time that Tiger had to pull rabbits out of his ass to beat J.B. in match play?

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Yeah, quick 7's are pretty hard to come by. I dont remember Tiger saying that though. Was that the time that Tiger had to pull rabbits out of his ass to beat J.B. in match play?

Dude does everything have to be an argument?

The OP wasn't even referring to the 7, but to his slow play in general.

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
J.B. Holmes is SOOOOOOOO sloooooowwww.

J.B. = Just Brutal.

Finally a post by Harry not defending someone!!! Lol, I think mostly all your posts recently have been on the defense of whoever was being bashed:p.

Agreed though, he's a skittery fellow. Hopefully he doesnt blow all his confidence, but this will be a great exp for him moving fwd.

Powell, havent you been warned a few times lately about being a sh*tdisturber? Tiger just made comments about him being a little on the slow side of playing. MG just made a joke about him blowing the first hole of his final round, nothin to do with Tiger.

APowell1990

Jan 6, 2006
WTF?? I didnt say anything about anybody. I asked if Tiger said that when he played J.B. in match play. I've about had it with this place anyway. Anything I say is "wrong"

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
WTF?? I didnt say anything about anybody. I asked if Tiger said that when he played J.B. in match play. I've about had it with this place anyway. Anything I say is "wrong"

Okay, not everything you are saying is wrong, far from it. Wrong and right are mediocre terms here.

I think the big thing is, whether you are thinking it or not, just try and stay neutral and nonconfrontational interpersonally, even if you are choosing a side on an issue.

APowell1990

Jan 6, 2006
yeah the Kenny Perry thing did get personal, because I thought everybody else took it personal (which could be argued). I didnt say anything even close to controversial in this topic though.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
yeah the Kenny Perry thing did get personal, because I thought everybody else took it personal (which could be argued). I didnt say anything even close to controversial in this topic though.

Clean slate with me bud. :) Start anew.

🔥 Latest posts