• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tiger Woods car crash?

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Can one of you guys who have way too much time in heir hands do some search and post a pic of each of Tiggy's girls in a single post? :D

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
i'll give you 3 guesses who said this about Michael Vick a couple of years ago :

"If you made that big a mistake, you’ve got to come out and just be contrite, be honest and just tell the public that I was wrong. Waiting a long time got a lot of people polarized. ... If he would have come out earlier, he would’ve diffused a little more of it"

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Your equating an abusive illegal behavior to something that at this point, is at worst an affair.

And if Tiger doesn't care if people become polarized and is willing to take the hit on the $, who are we to argue?

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
Your equating an abusive illegal behavior to something that at this point, is at worst an affair.

And if Tiger doesn't care if people become polarized and is willing to take the hit on the $, who are we to argue?

Understood, but I think both are heinous acts, regardless if one is punished by law, and the other isn't.

The point was, that the waiting game, and speculation has made probably a bigger deal than it would have been had he just been open about. He doesn't care, and thats fine, he can do as he chooses.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
yeah his kids won't see it as 'worst'

But as their father, and Elin as their mother, that's for them to decide how to handle this when it comes to the children.

Him going to teh public with this has little to do with his kids.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Guys leave tiger alone hes doing what anyone else in the world would do.
To change subjects, have you guys seen this?

[ Youtube spam deleted

Awww, aint that cute. Another spammer dropping by with a bogus post followed up by a reference to the latest get rich/rip off scheme. Your spam has been reported. Too bad you won't be around for much longer. C ya. :diespam:

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
disagree Jeff, he has courted the media/public when he wanted to, as and when he needed to make money. As long as his face is on my childs PS3 game, I want to know what he is up to, as my son looks up to him. While he makes money out of my child presenting himself as Mr Clean, he has an obligation to at least tell the truth. Which he hasn't done sop far.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Your son shouldn't look up to somebody because they're on the cover of a video game. The logical question is:

Why is this person on a video game cover?

Because he is an excellent golfer. Period. Teach your kid how to think.

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Personally I would like this to be the complete demise of Tiger Woods and all the crap that goes along with it. I could not be more sick and tired of a single human being.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Personally I would like this to be the complete demise of Tiger Woods and all the crap that goes along with it. I could not be more sick and tired of a single human being.

x2.

For all those Tiger worshippers, try spouting about the guy now that he's put a foot in every fan's mouth out there.

By the way, that billion he has in the bank? That's money he accepted from being a public figure, he owes everyone an explaination.

R35

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
Your son shouldn't look up to somebody because they're on the cover of a video game. The logical question is:

Why is this person on a video game cover?

Because he is an excellent golfer. Period. Teach your kid how to think.

no, because he is making money

he lied through his teeth and let his family down, I'm with Lyle. he will get what he deserves

Kumabjorn

Oct 30, 2009
So Tiger and Elin are sitting in a posh restaurant in Orlando enjoying a meal when a young woman walks up to Tiger and kisses him on the mouth.
Elin looks astounded and says: "What the hell was that all about"?
"Ohh, that was my mistress, Rachel", replies Tiger.
"Whaat, are you kidding me, that's it, I've had it, I want a divorce", says Elin.
"Well, that is understandable", replies Tiger coolly, "just remember that a decision like that also results in no more shopping trips to Paris and London, no more luxury spas in Dubai, no more private plane, no more weekend trips to Bahamas on Privacy and no more Beemers or Escalades in the garage".
Just that moment, a friend of theirs walk in with a young luscious brunette on his arm.
"Who is that with Roger", asks Elin.
"Ohh, that is his mistress", replies Tiger.
"Ours is cuter", says Elin.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online