• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tiger Woods car crash?

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Reports now have Elin moving out of the house & living nearby. With the number of affairs he has supposedly had, I don't see anyway someone like her can stay with him & save face. I honestly believe their marriage is most likely kaput.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
A couple are very good looking girls, but the others are just HIDEOUS. If you're going to cheat on your wife, at least keep the high standards

Kumabjorn

Oct 30, 2009
A couple are very good looking girls, but the others are just HIDEOUS. If you're going to cheat on your wife, at least keep the high standards

Ohh, the uggies work soo much harder to please a man. Beautiful women have it easy, so they don't try very hard. :laugh:

charnockpro

Aug 25, 2005
Got to give him his due, so far there isn't any claims for a bambino......... yet!!, Is this the next carefully constructed PR stage?, I think it's pretty much a given this is going to end in divorce now,

Tiger Woods 2011 will have these women's faces as range targets in the fun games section I think!.

I think the sad thing is his kids wil get to see the full exposure of what daddy did, which is the sad part, Elin can go and build a new life, I doubt whether Earl would have been or Kutilda is happy about the whole media fallout.

fisher

Nov 16, 2008
Prior to marrage Elin made her living selling sex as a swimsuit model. I guess her chickens have come home to roost.

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
A bit harsh Fisher! What happens to male underpant models in catalogues? Do you want them to be bummed to death?

Kumabjorn

Oct 30, 2009
Prior to marrage Elin made her living selling sex as a swimsuit model. I guess her chickens have come home to roost.

Actually, she made her living as a nanny with the Parnevik household. The swimsuit modeling was for a Swedish magazine when she was just out of high school.

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
did i just hear on the TV that another ambulance was called to Tiger's house last night?

btw, i also just read that both moms(Elin's and Tiger's) were at the scene of the fire hydrant crash last week. guess they were at the house visiting and got to see the whole thing.

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
I hope whatever the ambulance was for is not too serious.

However, I was listening to the report of this on a local sports radio show this morning and the host said "Yeah, it was probably Tiger's agent... tried to kill himself!"

Maybe in poor taste but I did get a laugh out of it. :laugh:

This whole thing has gone beyond a circus and into surreal.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Is it just me, or is this getting wackier by the minute?

If you had 40 monkeys on 40 typewriters, this could not have unfolded any better.

Barnum and Bailey have nothing on this 3 ring circus. I don't even care about the whole thing, I just tune in for the entertainment.

R35

🔥 Latest posts