• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tiger Woods car crash?

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
apparently, for it is being said over here in the UK, that she smashed the rear window not to drag him out, but to release the central locking so she could get him out of the drivers door.

the whole story is laughable. They had a row, she went mental and chased him out of the house and smacked the car a few times, and at the same time she probably got in front of the car so he had to swerve to avoid her

The whole cover up thing is just a joke an d the fact his own lawyers now answer the door and give the police what they want says it all

just admit what happened and move on

burlguy

Oct 23, 2006
I would like to see him play and take out his aggression on the course this next thursday.... Bring back the Tiger of old and quite ***** footing around on the golf course worrying about hitting bad shots. Lets see a 61 on the opening day....

He cheated..apologize to Elin... Let your lawyer handle the cops and get to playing your game... and quit being a such a pedestrian and start acting more like Palmer on the tee. Love the people that have given you your wealth, and quite looking down on them. That high horse can topple just as quick as anyone else.

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
I would like to make it clear that we are talking about the rear passenger window here, and not the rear window. That make a huge difference to me. You would need to break a window if you didn't have the keys and the vehicle were running, because it would be locked.

I wish all this would end, so the people that have no life can move on.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
I do have a life, but I'm bored. :)

Seriously, this info about the lawyer Woods has retained bothers the heck out of me:

NeJame, whose name didn't emerge in the investigation until Sunday, appears to be more than a criminal defense attorney. He has proven an effective spokesman for clients under intense media scrutiny.

NeJame was described as “media savvy” by Orlando Weekly Magazine when it first ranked him among the 50 most powerful people in Orlando a few years back. When Orlando Magazine put him in its 50 Most Powerful People listing in 2005, it touted him as having a client list “that includes public officials who find themselves in hot water.”

This past year, NeJame represented Jonathan Speegle, who was accused of pushing his girlfriend, Nichole Hammond, to her death over a balcony at the Orlando World Center Marriott Resort on New Year’s Eve. All charges were dropped. NeJame once represented Cindy and George Anthony, the parents of Casey Anthony, who was charged with first-degree murder in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee

Why in the heck would anyone hire a shark like that unless there is something seriously stinky going on?

cypressperch

Jun 24, 2006
Toledo Bend Lake, Louisiana
Country
I have a feeling that this is going to have an impact on Tiger's great popularity. When that happens, it will be a big blow to Tiger's ego. I think this will have a big impact on his game. I think Nicklaus's record in the majors is a lot more safe now.

True, Tiger might react in a totally different manner. He might patch things up, get his act together, and go on to greater things. I wish no ill for him, but he has brought this all on himself. He seems to realize that, but many have wondered all along if Tiger is not just a spoiled brat that has hidden things well. Those who compare him with OJ are way out of line. Tiger seemed to understand what folks like Arnie and Jack were all about concerning the game of golf and how it is sort of different from other sports. I hope Tiger has a true feeling of responsibility to preserve that image that so many in golf have helped to build. Time will tell. CP

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
I have a feeling that this is going to have an impact on Tiger's great popularity. When that happens, it will be a big blow to Tiger's ego. I think this will have a big impact on his game. I think Nicklaus's record in the majors is a lot more safe now.

True, Tiger might react in a totally different manner. He might patch things up, get his act together, and go on to greater things. I wish no ill for him, but he has brought this all on himself. He seems to realize that, but many have wondered all along if Tiger is not just a spoiled brat that has hidden things well. Those who compare him with OJ are way out of line. Tiger seemed to understand what folks like Arnie and Jack were all about concerning the game of golf and how it is sort of different from other sports. I hope Tiger has a true feeling of responsibility to preserve that image that so many in golf have helped to build. Time will tell. CP

Shortest CP post ever! Always a good read, though.

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
so, the first effects of his personal "errors" has now officially crossed over into his professional career. Tiger says he has to withdraw from the Chevron this weekend .

i guess it's pretty hard to play with a 3 iron wrapped around your noggin?

DouginGA

dont tread on me
Dec 8, 2005
The world sure has changed. now the greatest golfer's wife tries to bean him with an iron. I long for the days when arnie was king, his wife kissed his balls for luck.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
so, the first effects of his personal "errors" has now officially crossed over into his professional career. Tiger says he has to withdraw from the Chevron this weekend .

i guess it's pretty hard to play with a 3 iron wrapped around your noggin?
You sure it's around his noggin, and not up his....???

Kumabjorn

Oct 30, 2009
Doesn't Tiger play his absolutely best golf when he is truly pissed? Like completely embarrassing Stephen Ames in match play 9/8.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
No, but Elin's been warned to not open the door for OJ!!!:D

That answer has been that, as a wife of a professional golfer, she was certainly aware that she got a two club length drop.:D

Both are funny.

And I agree regarding the scummy lawyer, why would Tiger feel a need to hire that sort of person unless he really has something to hide?

token_hottie

token_mommy... oops!
Jan 12, 2006
Just wanted to check in and see if the votes were in on this one. I personally think she beat his ass...

🔥 Latest posts