• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tiger Woods car crash?

Manavs

Bodybuilding Golf Pro
Dec 19, 2008
Report from the tour

Guys,

i'm down at q school and the caddy's are talking, rumors are wild.

funny joke of the day from a past major champion -

whats the difference between tigers' escalade and his 9iron....

he can back up his 9 iron :thumbs up:

but getting back to the rumors - and i am not one to rumormonger - but i believe its going to come out soon enough. there's something up and its almost understood out here.

not a good sign
:shark:

charnockpro

Aug 25, 2005
So, Tiger pulls out!!, bet he wishes he had pulled out of Rachel Uchitel as well!!!

As the old saying goes, Not much comes from wives who chase cars or pro's that putt for pars!!

Kumabjorn

Oct 30, 2009
Tiger Woods is so rich that he owns lots of expensive cars. Now he has a hole in one.

What's the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a ball 400 yards.

Tiger Woods wasn't seriously injured in the crash, but he's still below par.

What were Tiger Woods and his wife doing out at 2.30 in the morning? They went clubbing

Tiger Woods crashed into a fire hydrant and a tree. He couldn’t decide between a wood and an iron.

I bet this is just the beginning.
Above from Daily Telegraph

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
I just heard on the radio that two other women have come forward about having affairs with Tiger...?

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
I just heard on the radio that two other women have come forward about having affairs with Tiger...?

I was wondering when was that going to happen.

Next, two women will claim Tiger is the father of their children, One would say she was sexually or physically abused by him, and a Bar Tender will say Tiger left no tip when he got drunk in his working place....

BrandonM7

Nov 23, 2007
I was wondering when was that going to happen.

Next, two women will claim Tiger is the father of their children, One would say she was sexually or physically abused by him, and a Bar Tender will say Tiger left no tip when he got drunk in his working place....

If the payday is good enough I'll claim to have had an affair with Tiger :mgw:

BrandonM7

Nov 23, 2007
I gotta say, if he's been out having multiple affairs he's better at being a sneaky mofo than he is at golf. It's not like he isn't recognizeable, and you can't get a cell phone without a camera in it these days.

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
hot off the presses....:biglol:

Just moments ago, the Florida Highway Patrol conducted a press conference to notify the assembled that they're citing Tiger Woods for careless driving - which may result in a penalty of a fine up $164 and 4 points on his license.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.