• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tiger Woods car crash?

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
Dunno if this has been posted...

Jesper said:
"I would be especially sad about it since I'm kind of -- I really feel sorry for Elin -- since me and my wife were at fault for hooking her up with him," Parnevik said. "We probably thought he was a better guy than he is. I would probably need to apologize to her and hope she uses a driver next time instead of the 3-iron."

Kumabjorn

Oct 30, 2009
Rringgg

"Hi, Phil Knight speaking"
"Hey, its Tiger, man. Gotta ask you something"
"Sure thing, my man"
"Listen, I have a boatload of chicks that wants to lick my driver, what should I do?"
"Just do it!"

charnockpro

Aug 25, 2005
Had to laugh at Stricker saying it knocked the stuffing out of him!!, grow up dude, Parnevik seized the chances to raise profile as well, whereas Todd Hamilton was diplomatic

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
Jesper really laid it out there. Good for him.

Have you heard about the new Nike ball?

It will be called the Nookie.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Jesper really laid it out there. Good for him.

Have you heard about the new Nike ball?

It will be called the Nookie.

Wow there are a ton of Tiger jokes going on now, most of them lame or cheesy but who doesn't love a lame or cheesy joke every now and then so:

Did you hear Tiger was petitioning the courts? He wants to have his name changed from Tiger to Cheetah!

:faintthud

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Elin work as a nanny for Jesper and his wife, caring for their young children. She and Jesper are both Swedish born and Jesper said Elin was like a "little sister". The Parneviks introduced Tiger and Elin and he has to be crushed, right now, over this issue. He has seen someone he cared for as a family member crushed by her husband's infidelity. I do believe Jesper did not mince words in order to keep from "ruffling feathers". He spoke his feelings... with the emotion that must be present at this time. Others will make attempts at being more "politically correct", knowing well they will be competing against TW in the future.

As I read somewhere, wouldn't it be great to see Jesper qualify for the U.S. Open and he and TW be paired together for Sunday's final round???? I bet the television audience could equal Super Bowl numbers... or at least numbers that were close to the latest UFC championship fight!!!

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
If I had a family member that was known worldwide, and an iconic sports figure, who did this.. Then hell.. Lets talk!
So you're saying iconic sports figures can be held to a different set of morals than your family, Fat?

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
So you're saying iconic sports figures can be held to a different set of morals than your family, Fat?

Unfortunately, that is the way it is.

If I was a drug junky and needed rehab, I would loose my medical license, completely ruin my reputation and would need to buy a cab to keep working. My mother wouldn't talk to me and my fiancee would live the that right moment.

If I was a known sportsman, I could filma reality on my rehab and earn millions, I would be forgiven by everybody when I appear on Larry King's show saying "I want to change", and I would earn a spot in the Top 100 most beautiful people on the carpet that year.

The problem with all this, is the message kids get is there is really not much trouble for cheating on your wife, taking drugs, or doing whatever it is. Hey! If Tiggy cheats, Huge Grant is found with prostitutes every day, Lindsey Lohan is an alcoholic, ROnaldo sleeps with Transvesties, then why can't I do the same thing????

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
Unfortunately, that is the way it is.

If I was a drug junky and needed rehab, I would loose my medical license, completely ruin my reputation and would need to buy a cab to keep working. My mother wouldn't talk to me and my fiancee would live the that right moment.

If I was a known sportsman, I could filma reality on my rehab and earn millions, I would be forgiven by everybody when I appear on Larry King's show saying "I want to change", and I would earn a spot in the Top 100 most beautiful people on the carpet that year.

The problem with all this, is the message kids get is there is really not much trouble for cheating on your wife, taking drugs, or doing whatever it is. Hey! If Tiggy cheats, Huge Grant is found with prostitutes every day, Lindsey Lohan is an alcoholic, ROnaldo sleeps with Transvesties, then why can't I do the same thing????

it did seem to actually "help" Clinton though?

Members online

No members online now.