• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tiger Woods car crash?

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Your son shouldn't look up to somebody because they're on the cover of a video game. The logical question is:

Why is this person on a video game cover?

Because he is an excellent golfer. Period. Teach your kid how to think.

Personally, and I know I don't speak for every Tiger fan out there, but while I don't adore him I respected him because he was clean. He didn't get in trouble, until now, like other mega sports figures. He did, and still will do, a TON off the course for charity. Now probably more than ever as he trieds to rebuild his image.

x2.

For all those Tiger worshippers, try spouting about the guy now that he's put a foot in every fan's mouth out there.

By the way, that billion he has in the bank? That's money he accepted from being a public figure, he owes everyone an explaination.

R35

What explanation would fit though, I mean really. He is the richest, most recognizable athlete in the world and probably has women the likes that most of us never seen THROWING themselves at him daily- I would guess 95% of men would have trouble saying NO to every single gourgeous woman that walked up to him and said, "let's go someplace quiet."

I in no way condone his action, I'm just saying what explanation would be acceptable?

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
x2.

For all those Tiger worshippers, try spouting about the guy now that he's put a foot in every fan's mouth out there.

By the way, that billion he has in the bank? That's money he accepted from being a public figure, he owes everyone an explaination.

R35

Well stated, I have always enjoyed watching Tiger play but that was the end of it. No looking up or admiring.

So Tiger and Elin are sitting in a posh restaurant in Orlando enjoying a meal when a young woman walks up to Tiger and kisses him on the mouth.
Elin looks astounded and says: "What the hell was that all about"?
"Ohh, that was my mistress, Rachel", replies Tiger.
"Whaat, are you kidding me, that's it, I've had it, I want a divorce", says Elin.
"Well, that is understandable", replies Tiger coolly, "just remember that a decision like that also results in no more shopping trips to Paris and London, no more luxury spas in Dubai, no more private plane, no more weekend trips to Bahamas on Privacy and no more Beemers or Escalades in the garage".
Just that moment, a friend of theirs walk in with a young luscious brunette on his arm.
"Who is that with Roger", asks Elin.
"Ohh, that is his mistress", replies Tiger.
"Ours is cuter", says Elin.

Hilarious & possibly a bit true.

cypressperch

Jun 24, 2006
Toledo Bend Lake, Louisiana
Country
Looks like the number will soon be up to six mistresses. No, this is not going to go away. It will perhaps never go away. If Tiger wins again, especially a major, can you imagine what an achievement that will be?! It is a shame that Tiger has let his wife and family down. It is also a shame that he let Golf down. Yes, I am one of those idealistic fools who does believe that golf is a different sort of sport. It you vs the course in a fight that involves total commitment to honor. Golfers all over the world share a bond brought about by this amazing game. It is really very clean when you think about it. But wait a minute! None of that is changed by what Tiger does. Tiger is golf, no matter what Mr Sirak and others like that would have us believe. I was playing golf twenty years before Tiger was born, so how can anything Tiger does really impact this game and my relationship with it. The answer is, "No impact at all." Tiger is just another golfer, just another mortal. True, he made a fortune playing the game well, but though he Mastered the techniques well, he did not learrn the Major lessons. Those lessons are things like "be confident, but not cocky." Golf is about honor and life is also about honor. Golf is more than a game, and life is more than a game. You do not cheat at golf or life and remain honorable.

I have always thought it was stupid to put Tiger up there as high as so many have done. It was never fair to other talented golfers. But as it turns out, in a strange way all that idolization which put hundreds of millions in Tiger's pockets was a major contributor to this fantastic fall.

All of a sudden, Bobby Jones is looking more and more like the true real deal. CP:miz:

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
So Tiger and Elin are sitting in a posh restaurant in Orlando enjoying a meal when a young woman walks up to Tiger and kisses him on the mouth.
Elin looks astounded and says: "What the hell was that all about"?
"Ohh, that was my mistress, Rachel", replies Tiger.
"Whaat, are you kidding me, that's it, I've had it, I want a divorce", says Elin.
"Well, that is understandable", replies Tiger coolly, "just remember that a decision like that also results in no more shopping trips to Paris and London, no more luxury spas in Dubai, no more private plane, no more weekend trips to Bahamas on Privacy and no more Beemers or Escalades in the garage".
Just that moment, a friend of theirs walk in with a young luscious brunette on his arm.
"Who is that with Roger", asks Elin.
"Ohh, that is his mistress", replies Tiger.
"Ours is cuter", says Elin.

I'm sure with the u$300 million divorce she can perfectly keep doing anything she wants in her life....

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
hmmm

How about this then, Tiger fans

6 weeks after his after died, Nike were given access to his home videos. They were allowed to edit some very personal messages from his father, and this was used as a Fathers Day Message 'To all Fathers on Fathers Day'. This was at the same time their most expensive driver was launched.

So don't give me this right to privacy nonsense, you reap what to sow, and this guy has sown a billion from our pockets then sneaked into some nightclubs and let everyone down.

The apology was pathetic, late, and written by lawyers.

I wish his family well, for the sake of his kids particularly. But Tiger? A sincere and timely apology would have been ice, as your face is on children's, books, games, clothes etc and this has lined your pockets, thats the least your customers deserve.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
hmmm

How about this then, Tiger fans

6 weeks after his after died, Nike were given access to his home videos. They were allowed to edit some very personal messages from his father, and this was used as a Fathers Day Message 'To all Fathers on Fathers Day'. This was at the same time their most expensive driver was launched.

So don't give me this right to privacy nonsense, you reap what to sow, and this guy has sown a billion from our pockets then sneaked into some nightclubs and let everyone down.

The apology was pathetic, late, and written by lawyers.

I wish his family well, for the sake of his kids particularly. But Tiger? A sincere and timely apology would have been ice, as your face is on children's, books, games, clothes etc and this has lined your pockets, thats the least your customers deserve.

While I mostly agree with you, when have we ever seen Tiger be anything other than robotic with canned lawyerly answers? You could probably count on one hand where Tiger opened up, even for a moment, to let the outside world in. He probably spends more time than any other superstar athlete working on his image and how he looks to the public. I would have expected nothing less than canned lawyerly answers, even if you asked him how to hit a draw-you would get a textbook answer.

I've gotta say that I am more disappointed by this than I expected to be. I have come to expect stuff like this from NFL, NBA and other professional athletes but I guess I held Professional Golfers and Tiger in higher regard than this. I won't say I worshipped him but I do enjoy watching him play golf and respect all the good things he does off the course none of which will be changed by this drama. Still though, I can't get over the disappointment and lost respect I have for him. I thought he was better than this. I guess once again I was wrong.

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
fair point

transgression count now at 8 in today UK papers, one of them looks a bit rough as well, she said she was treated like a sex toy, beggars belief that she thought maybe she was being transgressed for her brains

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
fair point
she said she was treated like a sex toy, beggars belief that she thought maybe she was being transgressed for her brains

Hehehehe. Its funny when these things happen and the girls come out saying "it seems he only wanted sex with me". What where you expecting then? The correct male answer should be "It seems she only wanted my money".

In one way or the other its just an acceptable, "politically correct" way for prostitution. Its just too difficult to accept so, and the difference with street walkers is they are paid out front....

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Here is montage of El Tigre and his hoe's, :biglol:
gal_tiger-woods-women.jpg
Tiger mistress 5.jpg
Tiger Mistress jamie_jungers.jpg
Tiger_mistress_cori-rist.jpg

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
Tigers image is so screwed, i'm not sure he can rehabilitate it. Would have been one thing if it were 1 mistress but now it's 6-7-8+ & add in the ambien deal, the supposed drinking along with vicodin the night of the accident & it's going to be a tough sell for anyone. I could seriously see him getting so embarassed by the whole affair...pun intended:prop:, he quits the tour & hides like a hermit for the rest of his life.

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
Jamie Jungers is the pick of them for me. But I still wouldn't take her over Elin. The rest of them are absolutely nothing special at all.

DouginGA

dont tread on me
Dec 8, 2005
doing nine different women makes me wonder when he had time to play golf. he aint in his twenties anymore.

🔥 Latest posts