• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tiger Woods: 'I Hope to Be Ready for the Masters'

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States
Tiger reclaimed world No. 1 with his victory at the 2013 Arnold Palmer Invitational.

TIGER WOODS ANNOUNCED THAT HE WILL SKIP the Arnold Palmer Invitational, a tournament he has won eight times, including in 2013. "I will continue to work hard preparing for Augusta," Tiger said.

His full statement from TigerWoods.com:
I spoke to Arnold today and told him that I will not play in his tournament this year. I'm sorry I won't be in Orlando next week, but I know it will be a really successful event.
I've put in a lot of time and work on my game and I'm making strides, but like I've said, I won't return to the PGA TOUR until my game is tournament ready and I can compete at the highest level.
I hope to be ready for the Masters, and I will continue to work hard preparing for Augusta.
I want to thank everyone again for their support.​

Source: Tiger Woods: 'I Hope to Be Ready for the Masters'

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
United States United States
This is high risk for TW. If he stinks it up again, his confidence will be shot and he'll have to disappear for a long while. I really hope his presence does not detract from what is usually one of my favorite majors.

Members online