• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tiger Woods, my conclusion...

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
i saw that on Twitter. did you see Tiger's agent's response to that?

I would really ask that you guys don't write this?
haha, worst response...ever!

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Today we hear Tiger was visiting a doc in Canada for PED's.

Could those course outbursts have been 'roid rage'?

What will be next?

NO NO NO!!! You have that wrong and with something as hot button as PED's we need to make ABSOLUTELY certain that we get our FACTS straight.

It was reported that the Dr visited Tiger in Orlando, Tiger didn't go to Canada! LOL>

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
When a man cheats on his wife in the double digits it becomes very hard to believe he wont or doesnt cheat in other ares of his life. When all the dust settles there will be no more Tiger Woods imo. We will simply be left with Eldrick Woods, the adulterous, performance enhancing cheater. Let me be the first to say his career is finished if this proves true. Those who could forgive him of nailing a murder of whores, wont forgive cheating at the game of golf. Every camels back has a breaking point. Oh what could have been.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
When a man cheats on his wife in the double digits it becomes very hard to believe he wont or doesnt cheat in other ares of his life. When all the dust settles there will be no more Tiger Woods imo. We will simply be left with Eldrick Woods, the adulterous, performance enhancing cheater. Let me be the first to say his career is finished if this proves true. Those who could forgive him of nailing a murder of whores, wont forgive cheating at the game of golf. Every camels back has a breaking point. Oh what could have been.

I agree. Even if he survives the adultery issue and then it comes out that he used PED's he's done. And if it comes out that he used PED's in the past than they should strip him of all his wins/records while using. My opinion on this doesn't vary either. I think all other professional teams that had cheaters on their roster while they won even an intr squad game should be stipped of those wins and/or records.

TheWOAT

Sep 26, 2006
Yeah, if he cheated the game, then his records and wins are meaningless, and if steel could burn, Id destroy my Nike irons. I still think its too early to call him a cheater (at golf).

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
interesting. so we'd have to put an "asterisk" beside Tiger's name! lol

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Yeah, if he cheated the game, then his records and wins are meaningless, and if steel could burn, Id destroy my Nike irons. I still think its too early to call him a cheater (at golf).

Agreed, it's way to early to call him a cheater at golf anyway. Can you imagine the fallout though if he was cheating the game?

TheWOAT

Sep 26, 2006
Gallop (the polling guys) said that Tiger has the biggest fall they have ever measured. His disapproval numbers went from 8%(2005) to nearly 60% today. The only guy that comes close is GWBush (Fall 2001 to Fall of 2008)... 60 percent seems kinda low.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
The Masters is a "by invitation only" event. If the PED issue would be out there... if there is credible evidence that there had been some "drugging" going on... what would it say if The Masters Committee specifically requested TW to NOT participate in April?? The Masters could care less about advertising revenue, etc. They are the one tourney that might have the balls to 'disinvite' someone. They are the one tourney that might break tradition and tell a past Green Jacket winner they are no longer welcome on the grounds. Whew!!!! Yes, when does the suicide watch begin?????

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
The Masters is a "by invitation only" event. If the PED issue would be out there... if there is credible evidence that there had been some "drugging" going on... what would it say if The Masters Committee specifically requested TW to NOT participate in April?? The Masters could care less about advertising revenue, etc. They are the one tourney that might have the balls to 'disinvite' someone. They are the one tourney that might break tradition and tell a past Green Jacket winner they are no longer welcome on the grounds. Whew!!!! Yes, when does the suicide watch begin?????

I think the only tourney that could do that would be The Masters. They are the one tourney each year that doesn't hold the tournament with the sole purpose being to raise money. They proved that the year they put on the tournament without sponsors. I don't know if it would happen but it would make for interesting discussion.

Chas

Dec 10, 2005
Sunny Southern California
Country
United States United States
Don't bang the swine if you can't pay the fine.
Don't shag the ho if she'll turn into your foe.
You shouldn't be a clubbin, if your gonna take a drubbin.
You shouldn't do the cheatin if you don't want a beatin.

🔥 Latest posts