• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tiger Woods Signed 2002 Masters Flag and Masters Swing sock Training aid!

Cameron

Apr 29, 2012
I have for sale an autographed 2002 Masters tournament flag signed by Tiger Woods and 25 other PGA golfers. I was about 12 years old when I got a chance to go to the Masters tournament. It a was a great experience and after the tournament I got the one of the very few who are ever fortunate enough to have Tiger Woods autograph anything. The flag is signed by many other great PGA golfers such as Paul Casey. This is one of a kind memorabilia! All autographs were obtained in person at the 66th 2002 Masters Tournament played from April 11–14 at Augusta National Golf Club. Tiger Woods won his third Masters and second consecutive Masters with a score of -12 (276). I hate to sell it but I need money. $1100.00. Make me an offer. [email protected]

ai708.photobucket.com_albums_ww81_liberatore20_mastersflag2.jpg

ai708.photobucket.com_albums_ww81_liberatore20_mastersflag1.jpg

Also, I am selling some Masters Tournament Swing Socks- Swing Warmup, Swing Trainers that have the Masters Logo Embroidered on them and were only sold to at the Masters Tournament. This Swing Sock has ONLY been available at the MASTER Tournament at Augusta National. It's definitely a one of a kind Golfers item.. $40

ai708.photobucket.com_albums_ww81_liberatore20_masterswingsock23.jpg

Thanks for looking!

🔥 Latest posts