• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tiger Woods....wtf!

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
I had to pinch myself. when I left off the bastard was 2 over tied for 33rd or something....I turn it on today and he's 4 under....now 9 under in second place?!

Man, the guy is good!

Mere mortals would have fallen apart after a first round like that.

DiMarco is a dead man.;)

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
i hope he wins, so that he can prove all the people wrong about his swing changes and that it was for the best, dimarco can't play in the last group with tiger

The master

Oct 24, 2004
Nice new forum thanks.

Yes Tiger is the man hi driving was the key yesterday he was flushing is all day and the short game was unbelievable, I still can't get over the 15 yard pitch he got 2 feet of back spin with.

Loop

Aug 27, 2004
Was watching round 3 yesterday. Tiger and DiMarco battling it out like true warriors.
These guys were birdie machines.
And completing the third round today seems to have affected Chris, while Tiger kept some of that momentum.
Thomas Bjorn can still shoot too.
And I like Tiger's swing change, as I've always had a flat swing and everyone criticizing me about it... No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't make the switch....

BTW, how come I can get Teli coverage at about 14:30 only? No coverage before?

OP
Slingblade61

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
My God......

This from www.thesandtrap.com ..

In the span of two hours this morning, Chris DiMarco double-bogeyed the tenth, bogeyed the 14th, bogeyed the 15th, and bogeyed the 17th to fall to -8. Tiger Woods continued the birdie streak he began on 7, 8, and 9 right on through 10, 11, 12, and 13 to get to -13 before bogeying 14 and 15. He parred in and finished the third round at -11 after a firing tournament-low 66 and then a new tournament low (with Trevor Immelman) 65. Tiger is now three strokes clear of Chris DiMarco, whose third-round 74 matches Woods' first round score.

hehehe....I told you Dimarco was a dead man. :)

Golfbum

THAT'S SOLID
Jan 14, 2005
Slingblade61 said:
This from www.thesandtrap.com ..

In the span of two hours this morning, Chris DiMarco double-bogeyed the tenth, bogeyed the 14th, bogeyed the 15th, and bogeyed the 17th to fall to -8. Tiger Woods continued the birdie streak he began on 7, 8, and 9 right on through 10, 11, 12, and 13 to get to -13 before bogeying 14 and 15. He parred in and finished the third round at -11 after a firing tournament-low 66 and then a new tournament low (with Trevor Immelman) 65. Tiger is now three strokes clear of Chris DiMarco, whose third-round 74 matches Woods' first round score.

hehehe....I told you Dimarco was a dead man. :)

Seems to me he played pretty well during the final round for a "DEAD MAN"

OP
Slingblade61

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
He sure did but guess what?

He came in.......er....what was it?

Let's just say he was the first loser. ;)

He did much better than I thought he would though.

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
He battled gamely after losing it in the morning. Lesser men would have crumbled.

He was like a boxer who was on the floor with a bloody nose in the 3rd round and ended up going the full 15, including knocking his opponent on the mat several times.

He's got guts.

🔥 Latest posts