• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tiggy retires from The Players

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
It really has been a great year so far.

And Freddy winning on the Champions Tour has been exciting.

It's a shame we haven't been talking more about the actualy winners.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Are you expecting to get it on 9º or 10º loft? Remember that's not something to decide just on your own. The least you have to do is open a new thread about which loft to choose and why, and we will have SilverUberXeno argumenting about why due to the 7th law of quantom astrophysics the loft in your driver will change the trayectory of the ball in a parabolic curve only if the cristaloid convection of the titanium molecules equal the distance between the lowest point of the hell to your anconeus muscle lower tendon insertion, which would maen an increase in the head turn and you'll hook the ball, and WBL will come and beg you to try the new PING G20 before you decide on the FT-Tour

Now that my friends... is the post of the year. Well done.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States

Oh yeah... I forgot about Freddy totally owning the Champions Tour. It's almost not even fair.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005

This is my point. Tiger gets more media coverage, and more internet coverage, and more... whatever-coverage, because people just don't care about the other stuff going on. Hate and love both require one to care. If you're angry at Tiger, you care more about what's happening to him than what friends Tim Clarke had over for dinner two nights ago.

fisher

Nov 16, 2008
This is my point. Tiger gets more media coverage, and more internet coverage, and more... whatever-coverage, because people just don't care about the other stuff going on. Hate and love both require one to care. If you're angry at Tiger, you care more about what's happening to him than what friends Tim Clarke had over for dinner two nights ago.

You son are wize beyond your years.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I have one incoming, Jim. Review to follow head to head against the FT-9 Tour.

R35

I can't wait to hear actually, I am very excited about Cally finally offereing a head with a hosel!

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
I'm sorry, but I had to post two things...

First, you can make fun of Doc's golf game because you're really not making fun of anything.

Second, GRILLED CHEESE IS T3H AWESOME!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.