• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tired of life...

ol-crank

Oct 28, 2006
this should cheer you up there friend, I'm in

Hamilton, last played here in November, it rained all day today and tomorrow I have a 10:00 o'clock tee off at Royal Niagara,( tomorrow is opening day) temp right now is 0*C and it is supposed to get up to 10*C in the afternoon. Yea it sucks playing in the rain, and wind, and I hope your weather takes a turn for the better. Keep smiling : )

OP
Sandpiper3

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Urg.. It continued today... Ive gone through a whole box of balls in two tourneys, thats just not right, usually a box can last me through the month... I have no idea what im doing out there, im slicing the ball (well, big fade), and then all the sudden at the exact wrong time i yank hook my ball into some hazard or no no area.... Another 82 today... I really have to figure this thing out before i just toss my clubs into the pond:p

Jeff, if i do ill save my driver for you:D

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
Urg.. It continued today... Ive gone through a whole box of balls in two tourneys, thats just not right, usually a box can last me through the month... I have no idea what im doing out there, im slicing the ball (well, big fade), and then all the sudden at the exact wrong time i yank hook my ball into some hazard or no no area.... Another 82 today... I really have to figure this thing out before i just toss my clubs into the pond:p

Jeff, if i do ill save my driver for you:D

I call dibs on the Sonartec. :laugh:

Just keep those plush green fairways you play on in summer at the front of your mind and hang in there, "it can't rain all the time..."

OP
Sandpiper3

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Well the weather actually looks decent today, its not sunny, but it looks from my house like the rain will hold off... Although i do have an hour/half drive to get there, hopefully itll hold off and i can have a dry day...

emc

What would the Joker do?
Feb 4, 2006
Dude, I live in Ireland. Never complain about wet weather to me :D

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
Dude, I live in Ireland. Never complain about wet weather to me :D

LOL!

In his defense, if there's one other spot in the world (other than Ireland) that folks can bitch about rain, the Pacific Northwest is that spot.

🔥 Latest posts