• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

'Tis the season ......

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
to be stupid.

updated 8:44 p.m. ET, Tues., Nov. 27, 2007

AIKEN, S.C. - A bank teller in Clearwater had a million reasons not to open an account for an Augusta, Ga., man Monday, authorities said. Alexander D. Smith, 31, was charged with disorderly conduct and two counts of forgery after he walked into the bank and tried to open an account by depositing a fake $1 million bill, said Aiken County Sheriff's spokesman Lt. Michael Frank.

The employee refused to open the account and called police while the man started to curse at bank workers, Frank said.

The second forgery charge came after investigators learned Smith bought several cartons of cigarettes from a nearby grocery store with a stolen check, Frank said.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Sounds like the (true story) clueless bank robber who got in line, only to get to the teller and be told that "robberies are in the next line".

He dutifully stepped back and into the "robbery line", giving police plenty of time to respond to the silent alarm.

You gotta' love stupid criminals.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
I was briefing my director this mornig and he brought this story up. I said, "let me guess, this guy is from Georgia." He started laughing when he checked the story to see who did it and sure enough......:laugh:

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
This almost beats the one where three cross-dressers laid siege to a McDonalds in Memphis...

UPDATE: Cross-Dressers Charged in McDonald's Fight|Memphis News, Entertainment, Business Search and Shopping

:hunter:

That was funny. I copied this from the same website, and it's almost surreal. Is this really a legitimate website, or some deeply subversive satire site? I mean, are parents really worried that pre-schoolers are going to think that snuffleupagus is the result of drug use?? Come on, you idiots! He's an IMAGINARY FRIEND. I'm very concerned about the deeply neurotic mindset that our culture is sinking into.

Warning Labels Placed On "Sesame Street" DVDs|Memphis News, Entertainment, Business Search and Shopping

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Yeah, dude...I remember first time I saw Snuffy I was wacked out on grape juice. Looked around and he was bringing me more...man, what a great ride.....

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.