• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Titleist 910h hybrid

trumb1mj

Dec 19, 2007
Chicago, IL
Country
United States United States
I've been looking for a replacement for my adams hybrid because the stock shaft in it was very light and flexy for my swing speed. I found a used titleist 910h 19* with a 90g shaft and this definitely fit the bill.

The thing is adjustable too which makes this a perfect gap filler. I brought the loft down to 20.5* and flattened it out completely. If you're looking for a true "utility club" you may want to try this thing--pretty sweet.

Has anyone hit the 910h?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I haven't hit the 910h. However, I am really looking at shaking up the hybrids in the bag. I currently carry a 3h, 4h, and 5h. That is one too many. Am looking at something where I can morph 3 clubs into 2. The Titleist hybrids have caught my eye.

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
I haven't hit the 910h. However, I am really looking at shaking up the hybrids in the bag. I currently carry a 3h, 4h, and 5h. That is one too many. Am looking at something where I can morph 3 clubs into 2. The Titleist hybrids have caught my eye.
Drop your 5 wood, bang in a 2H and 4H, throw the 5 iron back in. Hey presto!

Oh, that will be $20 please!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Is that $20 refundable??? If not, cancel the transaction on my VISA!!! :)

Remember, I'm an old fart!!! I get along pretty well w/my 5 wood. It has saved my bacon more than once. And, it's my club of choice for one tee shot at our home course where I have to bend a draw around some trees about 210 off the tee.

I put the 5 iron back in the bag, giving me 15 clubs. Whiners and complainers are grumping about my being "disqualified" due to the extra club. The 5-iron went back in since the 5-hybrid was longer and left a gap between the 5h and the 6 iron.

The Adams hybrids are easy to hit, but want to hit the ball on too penetrating of a trajectory. There is no "soft landing". It's hit, bounce, and run. So, I want to erase the numerical reference to 3h, 4h, and 5h from my feeble mind. Want to find 2 hybrids that will fill the gap between the 5 wood and 5 iron.

Played both Saturday and Sunday... and played well. Yesterday, Sunday, it was 41 degrees when we teed off. Temps dropped and the north wind kicked up. By the time we finished, it was down to 36 degrees with 20 mph north wind. Temps dropped to 9 degrees this morning. Took the clubs to the basement yesterday afternoon. Pulled the Adams 4h and 5h and put the 4 iron back in. That got me back to the 14 club limit. Not in any big hurry, but will look for some "deals" over the winter. I like the look and thought of the Titty hybrids. But, I've also been impressed with the TMAG products recently added to the bag. We'll see....

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
Has anyone hit the 910h?

I have one. I think it's 17*...I call it my 1 iron. I love the sound and feel. It's hot too. The adjustability isn't a big deal to me. I messed around with it at first but I ended up going back to the factory setting and leaving it there. Honestly though, I like my old 585.h better. It's more compact with a rounded sole making it better suited(IMO) for bad lies. That, and I'm a lot more consistent with it. If I could find a 17* 585 with a good shaft, I would trade straight up, in a heartbeat.

OP
trumb1mj

trumb1mj

Dec 19, 2007
Chicago, IL
Country
I play all of my irons flat so the adjustability was key for me. Also the shaft choices for the Titleist hybrids seem far and away better than any other manufacturer. I'm pretty pumped about this lightly used steal I found.

D2Doug

Jul 29, 2011
I tried all 4 910 hybrids, the only one I kept was the 19 degree. The 19 degree gave me best distance with good ball flight, the 21, and 24 overlapped to much for my game with irons. I prefer iron on the shorter end of hybrid range. The 17 I found more difficult to hit, and it didn't gain me much anyway over the 19 deg.

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
I have the 19* 910h and love it. I play it as my 5w I think I ended up setting it to 20* which works the best for me. I find it a little tough to hit from awful lies, but if the lie is that bad, should be using an iron to recover anyway.

With the release of the 913's you could probably find one lightly used for a steal. Just a thought!

braveheart

May 21, 2008
I recently acquired a 910H 19 degree Damiana ahina stiff flex shaft. I already have a 909H with voodoo shaft. I wanted to see if being adjustable made it better. Result: I am keeping the 909 and looking to get rid of the 910. I like the feel of the voodoo shaft as the ahina felt boardier. Both are long, like mini 3 woods at times. I did not see a great change in shot direction with the adjustable 910 as I thought there would be. It is certainly not a hook machine as many hybrids are. In fact it was hard for me to draw the ball with even on the L setting.

Tmgris

Jan 14, 2013
Middle Georgia
Country
I have the 910H with diamana ahina S flex 21*

I really like it...
I try not to adjust it too much keeping it at 21* and one setting closed not sure the amount..
It's a solid club off the tee hitting into dog legs for me..
I actually hit it well off tight lies or out of rough...

I will say I have never owned a hybrid before this one because anything I ever tried I could not hit well mostly due to sole shape...

🔥 Latest posts