• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Titleist 913H 913F

sol adoni

Banned
Banned
May 20, 2013
SFL
Country
United States United States
So I replaced the Callaway woods and hybrids yesterday with 913H and 913F clubs
So now I'm all Titleist in my bag
First hole I get to put a 913H into play, it's 180 or so, in light rough to a tough pin where if I'm short it's a big hill, so no chance of holding green.
I'm playing with a +8 that is doing Q school in Europe this year.
He says Sol that hill in front makes it impossible to stop.
I hit my 913H 21 Degree a 4i hybrid on a die to the hole, it takes a hop and stops 3 feet from the cup, the player shakes his head, you come out of the box natural birdie on the 1st hole on a course you never played and now the 2nd hole you do this rip a hybrid and stop it 3 feet from the cup from rough, and I'm giving you 4 a SIDE?
LOL
Long story short, I won 2 up by the 18th.
Only other shot I hit with a hybrid, I was behind a tree with 180 to green downhill, water on front and left, I back foot the 913H 21 degree with a closed face, it shoots under the tree and hooks around the fairway into front of the green. So I have long birdie putt from a dead lie.
So you can work these hybrids and hit them on a die and stop them on a dime.
I hit the 913F 13.5 3 Wood a couple of times on nice lies on long par 5s, they did what a 3W should.
Didn't have the chance to take a 913F at a pin yet, but they were very easy to hit off fairways.
Oh the reason I went to new woods and hybrids, I finally stepped down my driver to an R Flex, after 35 years of XStiff and then Stiff, I'm just too slow at the end of a round to keep trying to swing over 100MPH with a driver. So now that I'm using R in the dog, I had to flex match my woods and hybrids to R, nice to feel a snap on the bottom of a swing again all day long, not just early in a round.
Damn it sucks getting old.
But this technology is definitely working if you match it to what you can really produce on a course.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.