• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Titleist 960.CB irons X100 - new grips! Titleist Vokey 54, 60* Wedges, Cleveland CG16 54, 60*, Title

sncgolf03

Jan 21, 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
NEW ITEMS!!! Any reasonable offer will most likely be accepted! Got some awesome stuff for sale. Everything is priced to sell but will take reasonable offers. Will Ship ASAP when paypal is paid, USPS priority so it'll arrive in 2-3 days.

Titleist 690.CB irons 3-PW +1/2" (5 iron measures 38.5") and last time checked were 2* upright. They have Dynamic Gold X100 shafts with shaft bands removed for clean look. They have BRAND NEW Golf Pride V55 grips cord grips (favorite grips of all time) that cost a lot, std size with 2 wraps of tape. Overall in good shape with tons of life left on them, grooves are still deep with the most were on the 8-pw (bottoms on those have some scuffs) and the rest of the irons are very good just some bag wear. Check out the pics for details. Two of the shafts were replaced so they have non-matching ferrules. ALL HAVE MATCHING SERIAL NUMBERS. I took out the black paint fill for a clean look, but if you want I can paint fill it all white before I ship it.

$245 OBO shipped

Next I have two Titleist Vokey SPIN MILLED wedges in 54* and 60*. Both have some chrome loss on the the bottom (see pics) and a little browning on the faces, but the grooves are still deep and can still see some of the milling on the faces. They have the BRAND NEW Lamkin Cord grips in std size and 2 wraps of tape. Its got white paint fill and gray in the 'spin mill'. The 60* has the T grind I believe (Dual bounce sole with narrow forward bounce surface, wider trailing bounce surface and reduced camber) and the 54* has the full sole. They both have RIFLE Spinner shafts which are awesome.

$50 each OBO or $90 shipped for both

Perfect condition Titleist Wrench kit for the 910/913 Drivers, FW and hybrids. Comes with manual, wrench, and case.

$20 OBO

I have 2 Cleveland CG16 wedges for sale I got on trade in great shape. A 54* sandwedge and a 60* lob wedge. Grooves are great and can still see the laser milling. Has yellow and black Golf Pride New Decade Grips in decent shape. Get the #1 wedge in golf!!!!!

$60 each! or $115 for both

Awesome driver up next with a sweet upgraded shaft. Oldie but a goodie! Callaway FT-9 Tour 9.5* imix with one of the best looking shafts out there, the Fujikura Rombax 6X07 stiff flex. Overall pretty good shape. Face is pretty great, a few minor paint chips near crown and some other minor scuffing. Shaft has about 3 minor scuffs, otherwise performs like a champ! Comes with the HC and the wrench!
$110 shipped OBO

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.