• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Titleist 983K TOUR driver

davevandyk

Mar 9, 2005
I have a Titleist 983K tour 9.5* for sale. It comes with a YS-7 shaft and the 983K headcover in great shape. I just picked up the club from a buddy who gets stuff from the Titliest tour van. It is in great shape and is amazing compared to the retail version that i used to have.

I am looking for about $250USD or $300CD

Check the pics and PM me if you have any questions.
983K crown.jpg
983K face.jpg
983K sole.jpg
YS-7 shaft.jpg

obagain

Used club guru
Mar 29, 2005
Who ever put that shaft in is not from the tour van.

What is the serial number?

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
I was going to be too nice to mention that, but... The cat's out of the bag. Someone put that thing together with JB Weld.

OP
D

davevandyk

Mar 9, 2005
The shaft is actually not in the head. It was removed before it was shipped to me, because i was planning on putting a new shaft in. About the serial number, the 983K Tour doesn't have a serial number.

obagain

Used club guru
Mar 29, 2005
Will the head and shaft be separate when it is shipped?

Does it have any stamping on the hosel?

OP
D

davevandyk

Mar 9, 2005
If you want them to be, or I can get the guy at GolfTown to put the shaft in. I just thought if they were seperate, it would be easier for the buyer to set it to his specs. If he wants a certain length, or to tip it at all. Its totally up to the buyer.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.