• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Titleist DCI Oversized Irons

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
SOLD!!!!!!!! For $300 to some Local guy I played with today thanks anyways guys

Titleist DCI oversized Irons 3-PW
Graphite DCI shafts STIFF Flex
decent condition, these clubs are im guessing about 5 years old, I am not exactly sure but I got them from Warren Downing who was a golf pro back in the day and was one of the few to shoot a 58 round.

I will get pictures ASAP

They have the Tan Winn grips on them but they are really close or due for a replacement.

they do have a good amount of offset and are really solid feeling irons.
I dont know exactly what to look for in terms of price, but ill start it off at $350 and I am flexible. But I do need all I can get for those darn books.
[/B]

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
you should have added tour issue to the title then.. just because a club was tour issue can net you ~$100 more.. but the price seems right already...

OP
WildCatGolfer17

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
oh.. Well thanks haha I am really not in the business in trying to get a whole ton of money.. unless it helps with me getting books AND a new driver with a SWEET shaft.

OP
WildCatGolfer17

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
Nobody wants these bad boys.. They are like the ping G5's except not as dam ugly haha

OP
WildCatGolfer17

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
haha Yes they are sweet I shot 78 today.. Oh and I sold the TITLEIST!!! got $300 for them works for me :) maybe get a bad arse shaft now

OP
WildCatGolfer17

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
haha Yes they are sweet I shot 78 today.. Oh and I sold the TITLEIST!!! got $300 for them works for me :) maybe get a bad arse shaft now

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
nice, im happy to hear that you sold them... 15's r7 quad driver still needs to be bought.. use that $300 towards the $80 for his driver.. :)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.