• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Titleist golf balls

sdurham1662

Mar 2, 2005
I heard a rumor from one of my buddies that i was playing golf with. He told me if you cut a titleist ball with the club, they will send you a new one. Is this true? Because i have like 30 balls at my house that I have cut up . Thanks

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I once cut a Pinnacle ball with a wedge that had a cut warranty on it.

I sent it back with a letter outlining what I had done to the ball, how it reacted, ect.

They sent me a dozen brand new balls. I didn't plan on that, but for PR reasons, they probably do it all the time.

R35

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Do you think they will do anything about the ones that I've lost? :(

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Oh yes.

Send them a sob story letter, and they'll send you some new balls. :p

R35

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
rockford35 said:
Oh yes.

Send them a sob story letter, and they'll send you some new balls. :p

R35

Don't you know someone has tried it.

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
The way I've been playing lately has gotten me thinking... I need to produce a golf ball with a beeper in it, so when you hit in the woods, you just press a key-chain-thingy-button, and it beeps so you can find it.

edit:
Anyone played the Nike One ball? I received an employee recognition award here at the office and my manager gave me a dozen of them along with the plaque and pat on the back. I'm afraid to play them, in case they're so great I have to play them from now on and lose $40/dozen balls.

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Loop said:
Tiger uses those balls, no?

He may have been. Right now he's using a prototype that will be released in May. Go ahead and hit'em Crowe, they be discontinued and cheaper soon.

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
DaveE said:
He may have been. Right now he's using a prototype that will be released in May. Go ahead and hit'em Crowe, they be discontinued and cheaper soon.
Good peoples here. I'll do that. Before your post, I was going to send the box to you, just to be safe-- but I feel better about playing them now. ;)

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
bdcrowe said:
Good peoples here. I'll do that. Before your post, I was going to send the box to you, just to be safe-- but I feel better about playing them now. ;)

Of course, I could be wrong. :)

obagain

Used club guru
Mar 29, 2005
The nike one is a great ball. You will probably fall in love with them and the price will increase to $55 a dozen:)

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
bdcrowe said:

Slash them into the trees and get it over with. I mean, do it at the park or off the side of the highway. That way, it doesn't cost you strokes.

And throw the plaque off the roof of your building. See if you can hit your own car. I bet you 10 bucks you can't. 10 American bucks.

R35

🔥 Latest posts