• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

titty 906F4 5wood/Bstone 3wood, etc for sale

twofast2s

Dec 30, 2006
I have few things that are collecting dust.

i have some pictures, but i'll take more if you want.

titty 906F4 5 wood w/ Fujikura Speeder Tour-Spec 761 TB Stiff flex. the head has OTT dumb-a$$ ball mark. don't really notice it once at address. comes w/ matching headcover. $90 shipped to your door.

bstone J33 3 wood w/ NV-95x. pretty stout 3wood. slight hairline scratch on the head. comes w/ matching head cover. $70 shipped.

bstone 3iron Airmuscle just the head. $20 to your door.

sonartec NP-99 14* 3wood head only w/ a sonartec cover. this was my "shaft testing" head. seen lot of shaft in it and has heat marks on the hosel. $20 shipped.

Fujikura something 65g stiff flex w/ snoartec logo. $10 shipped. pretty much paying only for shipping.

True Temper Black Gold 3-PW stiff flex taper tip. might be 1/4" short $50 shipped.

of course you can send me offers.
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
b1.jpg

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
Whats the 5 iron length on the shafts?

I'm wanting to surprise my brother with some new shafts. He's got nice club heads, but with graphite senior flex shafts. The kid has a 114mph swing speed with a driver, with M flex old man shafts. :)

OP
twofast2s

twofast2s

Dec 30, 2006
Whats the 5 iron length on the shafts?

I'm wanting to surprise my brother with some new shafts. He's got nice club heads, but with graphite senior flex shafts. The kid has a 114mph swing speed with a driver, with M flex old man shafts. :)

i don't know if you want him to use this shaft if his avg swing is 114mph. unless he has pretty smooth and controlled tempo. when i was using this, my irons were pretty much 100% swing like my driver swing and start losing accuracy. i eventually went to heavier shafts like x100/s400 to smooth down my swing tempo and get lower trajectories on iron shots.

but, i'll go measure the length on 5i and get back to you.

🔥 Latest posts