• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

TM 425w/BB, Cameron Select MidSlant Head, TM Ycutter 60

JArmour

Go VOLS!
Jan 2, 2008
1) TM 425 driver. STIFF flex, playing right at 45" it's the 63 gm model. Is set up with 2-12's and 2 2's. Bought this used from Global Golf. The shaft writing has worn pretty significantly, they assured me these were the correct specs. New Golf Pride TV with extra wrap under right hand. Looks to have been upgraded from the factory with the Blue Board. Has the stock TM ferrule, I'm not 100%. Bought in this condition. I removed all paint fill on sole and buffed it up a little on the sole. As you can see the face is pretty scratched up and there are some marks on the topline. Driver plays good, this was a project I picked up and now I need to move it to buy the new set up with a Blue Board.
$100 shipped.

2) Cameron Studio Select Mid-slant HEAD ONLY. Will ship with an old Pro Platinum head cover. As you can see it has been gamed, and I changed the paint fill to translucent orange. The only bad mark is on the flange. There are three marks on the face you can rub your finger across them and not feel them in the metal. Other than that it's in decent shape. It was torched by BOS according to the previous owner. You can't really tell in the pictures but the cavity really shows it in person. The torch finish has worn off most places and I shined up the sole a lot so there is no hint of torching there.
$150 shipped.

3)Sold

Cash offers only please. Need to move these to fund some purchases.

OP
JArmour

JArmour

Go VOLS!
Jan 2, 2008
I can throw a shaft in the putter head also. It has a new black and yellow winn wrap grip on it.

Not the cameron winn grip.

OP
JArmour

JArmour

Go VOLS!
Jan 2, 2008
If you want the original cameron shaft I'll throw it in with the Orange Custom Shop winn grip and Custom shop shaft band. It will be $200 for all the original Cameron stuff.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.