• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

TM belly, Hogan CFT Ti and FootJoys $80

rolltherock

Dec 9, 2008
Hey all I have a hodge podge of stuff here I want to get rid of. I am only going to do it as a lot and not individually b/c I'm just so darn busy right now I can't be running to the PakMail a bunch, just one run.

1. The Rossa Corzina belly is around 15 months old and while it has served me well at times, I'm going to a 2-ball center shafted belly now which seems to fit my cross handed set up better. It comes with two original TM factory magnetic head covers as I had TM send me one when I thought I had lost the original....it was only in the trunk! The butt cap has fallen off the grip, but it's purely cosmetic and can be replaced at GolfSmith for $3. I think the butt caps get a lot more wear due to the fact that they sit in your belly button on every putt and receive friction. In fantastic condition and always babied.

2. The Hogan CFT Ti is shafted in a Crossfire stiff steel shaft and I just put a brand new Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip on it so it's ready to go. Comes with the original factory head cover from Hogan and while it has been used, it's in perfect condition. The bottom shows normal signs of wear as it was used as my bump and run club exclusively. This was my daughter's stick as of late, but she has moved on to a TM.

3. Lastly I have a pair of 10.5 D Foot Joy Green Joys/White and Tan that are well worn, but still have a ton of life left in them as well as minimal spike wear. They are not pretty and I used them for really wet days, but mostly I am selling these because I had to go up to an 11.5 to accommodate the custom orthotic inserts for my back. PayPal only and shipping to the 48 contiguous states only. Shipping will be a flat $15 which I have negotiated with the local mom and pop shipping store on anything under 6 lbs. and not oversize.

🔥 Latest posts