• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

TM/Cleveland

SCGolfer

Jan 12, 2007
I have a set of TM 200 series Irons -- 3i-SW -- 9 irons -- that I need to get rid of. Great starter set if anyone knows someone that is looking around. I bought them brand new and have used them ever since, they are a solid 7 out of 10. The 3i and SW have Golf Pride Full Cord Tour Velvets the rest of the set has Full cord V55's that I put on before this season. Factory Regular Flex shafts...the 9i has a newer TM shaft in it. Looking for $75 shipped.

I also have a Cleveland putter I picked up from Eracer. It is the Classic VIII center shafted milled face currently 33" with a fairly new Winn grip. This is a really nice putter 8 out of 10. I only bagged it twice...it just couldn't work it's way into the bag. I have $30 plus shipping in it......Will shoot it to the next person for $25 plus shipping.

I can post up some picks if anyone is interested. I am still looking for some regular flex iron shafts that are .370 parrallel if anyone wants for work out a trade.

Jason

Forgot to add I also have a 17* Adams Iwood that has a Regular flex SK Fiber Pure Energy shaft in it. It is about a 6 out of 10 head comes with headcover. Really just would like to get my money back I have in the shaft $40 plus shipping. It is playing at about 5w length so it could be cut down for more control. It has a Blue Lamkin full cord grip on it currently.
classic_VIII_large.jpg

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.