• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

tm made for motore

johnnymo

Jun 18, 2010
So I am contemplating getting a dct put together and would love to get a shaft in it that has the same swing characteristics as what I have in my 4w. I realize it is a made for but for whatever reason it produces the perfect ball flight for me and I am drooling over the possibility of getting a driver that performs along the same lines.

My current driver is fade biased and the rip in it is just not my cup of tee in the feel department. With indacup's sale going on I am seriously considering having them put together a dct with a motore f1 75x but I am a little worried that it will not play similar.

Let me know what you think :) and Happy Thanksgiving

john

OP
johnnymo

johnnymo

Jun 18, 2010
Geez now after spending too much time reading about the geek line the fs3 is sounding like the way to go. It is just a shame that it looks pretty ugly. Maybe a FS3 with a vs proto??

edit:
I just read up on the Okato and boy am I hooked. So Okato in the DCT or FS3?

OP
johnnymo

johnnymo

Jun 18, 2010
Well I just spent some time on Yim talking to Rory from Indacup. He answered all my questions and I should be getting an early Xmas present of a DCT with a Motore F1 soon. We talked over putting an Okato in it and he said that I would be happier with the ball flight from the F1. Excellent service thus far and I will update when the club is in my hands. I may even have to write a review.

john

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Well I just spent some time on Yim talking to Rory from Indacup. He answered all my questions and I should be getting an early Xmas present of a DCT with a Motore F1 soon. We talked over putting an Okato in it and he said that I would be happier with the ball flight from the F1. Excellent service thus far and I will update when the club is in my hands. I may even have to write a review.

john

No reason to expect anything other than A1 service from Rory! I had a head shafted up with an Okato over the summer, he even measured the loft for me. 8.5* in the center and 7.5* towards the bottom, which is exactly as advertised, of course it was a Maltby head not an OEM-so I wasn't all that shocked.

Anyway, nice pickup! Now the hard part....waiting until it comes to you!

OP
johnnymo

johnnymo

Jun 18, 2010
A little update. I just got off the phone with Steve Almo and I am a little floored that the owner of a golf club company would take the time to talk to me about my game and driver needs. He had little trouble convincing me that the dct was the club I am looking for and when I told him I was going through indacupgolf for it he had nothing but great things to say about Rory.

And yes bigjim the hard part is now here.

john

🔥 Latest posts