• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

TM Rac Mb's back in the bag

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Just for $hits and giggles I played 18 today with my TM Rac Mb's, 3 - PW. Wow, I had almost forgoten how good those coin forgings feel. Plus the lie on the Srixon's has been bent upright 1º and they just don't feel right anymore.

I grabbed the carry bag the TM's were already in, threw in my 4 wood and my Maltby CT250 7 wood and putter. However, I forgot to grab my wedges out of the other bag. Played 18 holes and shot a 83, 13 over. And that was having to pitch and chip with the PW. I onloy hit one shot that was definitely not on the sweet spot, and of course, the mb's let me know it right away.

These things just suit my eye better, a thinner top line, less bounce, and slightly smaller heads. More like the blades I learned to play with. And like I said, wow, they feel so suweet when you hit them on the screws.

Also, sticking with the for $hits and giggles theme. I want to build a bag of TM clubs. I obviously already have the irons. I have a R580 10.5º driver with a broken shaft, and a Accra XT60 shaft I love, in a head I hate. Should I try to find a R7 or R9 head to put it in, or is the R580 still a good head?

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
R580?!?!

OBSOLETE!!!!

If you like that clubhead, why the hell WOULDN'T you mix 'n match what you already have to build a great club, ya fool? Do it up.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.