• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

TM RBZ stage 2

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I played a round with my Burner 2.0. You can not tell the difference between that and this new RBZ stage 2. Both straight and long. I'm selling the RBZ stage 2 while it's still worth something and buying new shoes.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
I hit the Cally Razr Fit Extreme you have at demo days at our club Saturday and didn't like it or hit it good. Then I picked up an X-Hot 9.5 loft with a reg flex shaft (a combo I've never tried) and was striping every one of them over the bushes. Blue flag is at 2oo yards, then 50 yards to the bushes and I was 20 yards past the bushes. This fall or next spring I'll have that driver. The first one that felt as good (very similar) as my Burner.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
I hit the Cally Razr Fit Extreme you have at demo days at our club Saturday and didn't like it or hit it good. Then I picked up an X-Hot 9.5 loft with a reg flex shaft (a combo I've never tried) and was striping every one of them over the bushes. Blue flag is at 2oo yards, then 50 yards to the bushes and I was 20 yards past the bushes. This fall or next spring I'll have that driver. The first one that felt as good (very similar) as my Burner.
I was just kidding anyways. I was a bit upset with my lack of fairways hit to date in 2013.

I played with a guy today who was 66 years old and had a Razr Fit from last year. He is retired living in Florida in winter and the Dells in summer. His driver was an 8.5 w/stiff shaft and he killed it for a 66 year old dude. I played the blues and he played whites.... he was even with or ahead of me all day.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
girl1.jpg
girl2.jpg
girl3.jpg
girl4.jpg
Here is the gorgeous young blond that was in the Cally booth at the demo days. BTW, she's a 7 hdcp.

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
jerr you were hittin it 270.... I wanna see this.....;)

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
I wish she was a member here, sees the pics and calls you out on it. The you can let her know you were just scouting for me;)

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
jerr you were hittin it 270.... I wanna see this.....;)

The babe saw it and so did the club pro. Ask them if I hit it that far. And more like 260 yards.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
The babe saw it and so did the club pro. Ask them if I hit it that far. And more like 260 yards.

After buying one and being able to measure drives with my GPS the actual long is 254 (a few times) and the average is probably around 230-235.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online