• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

TM RocketBladez Irons

J.P.C.

Aug 31, 2010
Cape Town, South Africa
Country
South Africa South Africa
So TM has literally just launched the new irons, any opinions yet from Shottalkers yet??

I like the look of them, can't wait to try them out though - seeing i'm due fo an upgrade.......maybe....:D

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
My initial opinion is a facepalm at more TM marketing hype. My second reaction is one of resignation because I know TM will sell these like hot cakes. o_O

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
I found the announcement of the RocketBladez as exciting as the poll results for the Kentucky's Midget Pageant Show

Victory

Nov 18, 2007
well had the rep stop by with a sample 6iron only.stock setup. we will see the full set soon. refined RBZ head- if you did not like rbz because too bulky style - RBldz is a polished off version as for the design lines - eye angle from the top down etc. hits like the rbz irons- just plain easy to fire down the line. high shot that goes.. of course check the web page for spec's. there strong - stock light weight shaft helps also- i imagine like the rbz irons - upgrade shafts to a kbs,px or dgold, and the launch may taper down some. feel is smooth- as with any vibration control system behind the face plate it works- smooth hit with still knowing you hit the ball. w hen the tours land and get to see more of the stock iron- will report better.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
I found the announcement of the RocketBladez as exciting as the poll results for the Kentucky's Midget Pageant Show
Could you please post the results? One of my former girlfriends was vieing for the title. We split, since we couldn't see eye to eye.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Why would you get into those hideous things when you could be bagging these beauties?

R35
2013Forged.jpg

OP
J.P.C.

J.P.C.

Aug 31, 2010
Cape Town, South Africa
Country
South Africa South Africa
Why would you get into those hideous things when you could be bagging these beauties?

R35

will test all clubs next year, when i decide to "upgrade" my irons are getting old now and i'm due for new ones......maybe just a itch that i've got.

will definately give the Callies a good consideration, that pic is just awesome!

🔥 Latest posts