• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

TM SQ 9.5° & Cameron for sale

Clemson

longest member member
Aug 2, 2007
I need to get rid of a few things to help fund a new set of irons.

1. Taylormade R7 Superquad 9.5° with a Aldila VS Proto 65 Stiff shaft. There are some normal ground rash marks that come from normal play. There is a small knick in paint on the crown. I will post pics as soon as I can. You can't see it at address. I have to mention it because I would hate to misrepresent the club. I will in no way shape or form limit play. I have only had this club for a month and half. It just didn't blow my skirt up like I thought it would. I would like to get $200 for the club, but I will wait and see what ya'll think of the pictures before I get set on a price. (1st time sell a club on the internet)

2. Next I have a Scotty Cameron Detour 34" centershafted with head cover. It was my gamer for the summer until I found the American Classic. Everyone talks bad about this putter, but it sinks putts!! I know it isn't easy on the eyes but if you can get past that it produces some great roll. I looked on ebay and similar putters are going for $125 - $175. I will say $150 OBO

I will get pics up as soon as possible.

Thanks
Bradley

SCGolfer

Jan 12, 2007
still off topic but CH my middle name is Bradley....must be a south carolina thing......really weird
clemson we need to get together and play....I haven't played calhoun in about two years

Jason

OP
Clemson

Clemson

longest member member
Aug 2, 2007
The name thing is pretty weird. I haven't met to many people named Bradley much less three and all Clemson fans from SC. We definitely need to get together. We need to soon, my wife is being induced on Nov. 1st. I don't foresee much golf after that for awhile. What are you doing this weekend?

OP
Clemson

Clemson

longest member member
Aug 2, 2007
I will get them up Tomorrow with my work camera. For some reason my wife thinks it is funny not to charge up the camera batteries. Now they won't charge at all. I guess I will have to start shopping for a new personal dig camera. Sorry.

On a second note I went to the range at lunch today to try and straighten out my tee shot. I had the SQ in the truck so I thought I might as well try it one last time and I hit it pretty good. I am starting to have second thoughts about selling this driver. Just when I thought I had it sealed up. The ping feels so much better when I pure a drive. But I have been having alot of trouble off the tee as of late with any club 3 wood, hybrid, 4 iron it doesn't matter what club it is. I think I am trying to swing to hard off the tee.

I will still get pictures up tomorrow.

Crossfire

PGA Apprentice
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2006
. I had the SQ in the truck so I thought I might as well try it one last time and I hit it pretty good. I am starting to have second thoughts about selling this driver.
quote]

Just a little advice for a new ho, Dont even think about hitting a driver once youve listed it for sale. It knows, and will produce the greatest drives youve ever hit from it, untill you take it off the market, then it will go back to being shyte.

OP
Clemson

Clemson

longest member member
Aug 2, 2007
Here are the pics as promised. I am still on the fence if I should sell this club. I am leaning towards keeping it.

IMG_0076.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0075.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0074.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0073.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0072.jpg
[/IMG]

🔥 Latest posts

Members online