• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

TON of clubs for sale

maywb

May 8, 2008
I do not need this much stuff and my wife has noticed the clutter. I listed prices that do NOT include shipping as I can never accurately guess shipping costs. What I will do for any buyer is ship the clubs once you send the asking price; and when I send you tracking info, I’ll let you know what the shipping cost was and expect you to pay that amount. I ship either UPS or FedEx so that I can track the clubs. Let me know if you need any more info. Only trade interests at this time is maybe a FTI Squareway 3 wood. Email me for the quickest response.

Bridgestone J33R 460 9.5 deg driver with Graphite Design YSQst 75 X-flex. Plays over 45 inches long. Like new GPND grip. Original headcover. Very good shape. $80 plus actual shipping. PENDING

Geek DCT 9 deg with Ozik 60-X shaft. Shaft was pulled from an Adams 9015D driver. Plays a little longer than 45 inches. Headcover included. Very good shape. $80 plus actual shipping.

Adams A3OS #5 wood/hybrid head (18 deg). DVS 65-S shaft. Headcover included. Excellent condition. $23 plus actual shipping.

Sonartec MD hybrid 17 deg. 41 inches long. Apollo Hump stiff flex shaft. This head was refinished by someone before I bought it. Overall, I would says it’s 6/10 condition. However, the crown is pretty good with only a couple of small defects. $18 plus actual shipping.

Maltby M45 4-PW irons. DG S300 shafts. Tour Velvet grips. I had these bent a few degrees upright. I’m almost certain I kept the lofts the same, but it was a while ago. I remember being told that these were very easy to bend. Some chatter, but no major problems with them. Faces look good. Great looking clubs at address, but I just don’t need them anymore. $48 plus actual shipping.

Maltby MCC forged gap wedge. Apollo Hump reg flex shaft. Free with any driver purchase.

Nike Slingshot OSS 6 iron demo. Standard length with 2 deg upright lie. Stock steel stiff flex. Free with any driver purchase.

-Wade ([email protected])

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
"Callaway FT-IQ Tour 9.5 deg driver with stock Fubuki 63 stiff flex. Everything standard except I replaced the grip with a NDMC white grip. Headcover included. All in great shape, just some normal wear on the face. $155 plus actual shipping."

Wow. Someone snag this thing.

R35

OP
M

maywb

May 8, 2008
Thanks guys. By the way, I have a good bit more feedback on some other sites if you need that. Just ask me.

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
Thanks guys. By the way, I have a good bit more feedback on some other sites if you need that. Just ask me.

I can testify for ya mate.

I bought some shafts off this guy about 12 months ago, arranged shipping to Australia, packaged beautifully and safely. Even held them for me for about 6 weeks until I scraped the cash together. Class act.

Members online

No members online now.