• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tons of awesome golf gear for cheap! Nike 5 wood with DI-7,Diamana, matrix rul,RBZ, TM 3 wood shafts

sncgolf03

Jan 21, 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Want this stuff gone ASAP! Everything shipped USPS Priority so it arrives in 2-3 days typically. NO TRADES AT THIS TIME. I think prices are fair but will accept offers.

An absolute money 5 wood, 19* Nike VRS with huge upgrade Graphite Design DI-7x. The is a bomber, with great trajectory, low spin, more forgiving then hybrids, and super accurate with the hottest shaft in it. Face is very hot and feels amazing. Shaft is in perfect condition, face is barely used crown is fantastic with no sky marks, bottom is near perfect, toe (see pics) has a few minor chips. 42" $150 shipped (shaft alone retails at like $400).

Diamana Kai'li 60 Stiff, measures 44" grip to tip, in perfect condition, with a r11s TP 1.5* tip! One of the best feeling and performing shafts on the market! Has tour velvet std size grip. Looks sick too with a metallic blue front and metallic silver backing. Retails $360, your price $135 shipped

Matrix Rul 60 Stiff flex measure 44" grip to tip, with RBZ TP 1.5* tip. A few very small paint chips with I pictured (about 4mm only). Shaft is money and looks sick. Comes with RBZ black std grip with lot of life left. Retails $360, $130 shipped

I have 3, TM 3 wood shafts all in x flex and all in perfect condition. The RBZ Matrix Xcon7 has a r11 1* tip on it and has a little excess epoxy around the ferrule as the pics show, doesn't effect anything just wanted it to be known. You can see the measurements from the pictures but are around 42" grip to tip and play at 43" or slightly less. I'm going to keep whichever shaft doesn't sell since they are all awesome shafts and I don't get to play enough to use them. All 3 grips are mint

R11s RIP Phenom 70 x flex - $55
RBZ Matrix Ozik Xcon7 x flex- $44
RIP Beta (green eyes) 70 x flex - $80

IN SUMMARY:

Nike VRS 5 wood with DI-7x $150
Diamana Kai'li 60 S - $135
Matrix Rul 60 S - $130
R11s RIP Phenom 70 x flex - $55
RBZ Matrix Ozik Xcon7 x flex- $44
RIP Beta (green eyes) 70 x flex - $80

I also have a RBZ 10.5* head but haven't had a chance to take pics. It's in great shape, I should get pics up tonight. Will be $115 shipped!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg