• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tont's divorce now official

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
let the games begin! :
tigey.jpg

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I'm pretty sure he was officially divorced last Thanksgiving. This is just lawyer speak now.

R35

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Re: It's official!

All I can say is "Ho no!!" :)

But seriously, hopefully he & Elin can start to have some stability in their lives. Heaven knows the children will need it.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States

Just don't let your daughters become a Perkins waitress!!! The Cheetah is free!!!

Timing is interesting. He's now able to attend the Ryder Cup banquet... if a captain's pick... with a bimbo on each arm. Would be interesting to be a "fly on the wall" and see how the other players wives react if he does walk in with a new girlfriend... or, one of those that made the front page of National Inquirer.

The down side is this. There's a beautiful young blonde... with up to a half billion dollars... looking for a new husband. I'm certain that I possess many of the characteristics which would endear me to her. I know I'm exactly what she's looking for. The problem is she's young enough to be a grandaughter of mine!!!!!!!

I also don't think a half billion smackers would be enough to get me to take on young kids. We raised ours and... finally... got them out of the house. We had lunch, Saturday, with a former college roomate of mine. At my age, he's got a 12 year old son and a 16 year old daughter. He'll be 70 by the time his son graduates from high school!!!! No way!!!!!!! I called him Larry King and he took offense!! :>)

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008

did you guys know Elin has an identical twin sister(who accompanied her to divorce court)

did not know that. (her name is Josefin)

awww.beersteak.com_wp_content_uploads_2009_12_josefin_elin_nordegren_identical_twin_sisters.jpg

Elin+Nordegren%27s+Twin+Sister+1.jpg

Elin+Nordegren%27s+Twin+Sister+1.jpg

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007

did you guys know Elin has an identical twin sister(who accompanied her to divorce court)

did not know that. (her name is Josefin)

Oh God, this makes it hotter everytime! :D

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Do tell.

Gawd, Elin is hot. Possibly the hottest girl on the planet. Tiger is a dumbass. Of course as the saying goes: Show me a hot girl and I'll show you someone who is tired of ****in her.

While this comment is purely subjective and personal preference, she is hot. And what makes her hotter is she beat Tiger.

R35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Do tell.

Gawd, Elin is hot. Possibly the hottest girl on the planet. Tiger is a dumbass. Of course as the saying goes: Show me a hot girl and I'll show you someone who is tired of ****in her.

While this comment is purely subjective and personal preference, she is hot. And what makes her hotter is she beat Tiger.

R35

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.