• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Top Contributors

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Geez, only 63 64 useless comments by me. I'll have to rapidly increase my useless post count to compete with Jim. o_O

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Geez, only 63 64 useless comments by me. I'll have to rapidly increase my useless post count to compete with Jim. o_O
Seriously, nobody posts more useless stuff than I do. Except for SSSmokin and his ladies, I find no use for those!

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
Seriously, nobody posts more useless stuff than I do. Except for SSSmokin and his ladies, I find no use for those!
Why must you mention his crap, I'm not going to be able sleep tonight.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Embarrassed to be that low on the totem pole. It's pathetic that some of those whose blank minds only can come up with one or two words in a post have more numbers that I do. I'll just start breaking my posts up into 3 or 4 separate ones and see what that does to the count!!!! :p

DFH... Can you list the participants by word count????

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Embarrassed to be that low on the totem pole. It's pathetic that some of those whose blank minds only can come up with one or two words in a post have more numbers that I do. I'll just start breaking my posts up into 3 or 4 separate ones and see what that does to the count!!!! :p

DFH... Can you list the participants by word count????
By word count you just beat us all in this post that I quoted! :)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online