• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Top Flite D2 Feel - Trial Pack?

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
I'm really interested in the Top Flite D2 Feel ball, just trying it out to see if it's something I can hit. I've heard someone else on this site that got a trial/demo pack in the mail, does anyone know who offers this?

Thanks,

Elliot

CHW

Apr 17, 2007
I dont know who offers it but if there is a dicks sports close to you they have a great deal on them.
15 balls for 16 dollars

the best advice I can give you is to register on topflight websight you might get lucky and the company will send you a trial sleave of balls

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
You can register online for a free giveaway, although it's limited for each day, so you gotta be quick.

From the initial response, they seem to be the real deal. I've heard accounts of guys trading in their HX Tours for the Feel version. That says something right there.

R35

OP
K

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
I just found their site now (of course after I posted the thread) and seen that they offered it, but their supplies for today have been taken already.

Anyone know when they start? Heh.

Crossfire

PGA Apprentice
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2006
I went from playing only TP Blacks and ProV1's to only D2 Feels. The same level of ball is there, its soft(ish), carries well, fights the wind well, and even has a line for putts. Also, you cant even get 12 refurbished Prov1's for the price of 15 D2's. Its a wise choice if your like me and dont really care what ball you put into play.

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
I picked up a 15 pack of them tonight to try. I'll probably play them my next time out.

Being in Kansas, I'm always interested in balls that play well in the wind!

🔥 Latest posts