• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Toughest shot for you, personally

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Anyone have any "feared shots" that they would rather pick the ball up rather than play?

In a big tournament once, i had to play a ball from the cartpath. I was worried about the shot, but also about ruining my club! Talk about a nightmare. I ended up thining it (obviously!), but parred the hole anyways. Lucky break i guess.

Anyone else have any fears?

R35

Jeff Gallo

Swing Guru
Aug 26, 2004
ball more than 8inches above my feet....no, 4
i just cant hit it from there its terrible and here on the north shore of the island and my home course in particular lies dont come flat.

Loop

Aug 27, 2004
Ball deep in the rough with a 30 yard carry over the water to an island green. :confused:

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Imagine being on the 16th at Augusta and your ball is in the bunker above the green.

That shot terrifies me...trying to get it on the green and keep it from falling in the water..

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Anyone ever played a sidehill plugged bunker lie?

I had one last year at a tournament and holed it from about 65 feet. I bet if i had a bucket of balls i couldn't get one inside 4 feet from there.

Luck sack, i'm telling you.

R35

🔥 Latest posts

Members online