• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tour Edge Exotic CB1 16.5* 4w

trumb1mj

Dec 19, 2007
Chicago, IL
Country
United States United States
Hey guys,

I know this club is old but there are several TEE lovers on here so I thought I'd test the waters. Does anyone have a Tour Edge Exotic CB1 16.5* 4w they'd be willing to part with? I really don't care what shaft (if any) it has. Let me know.

Thanks!

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Had one but couldn't get the feel for it. Have you checked eBay?

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
For some reason I could never hit the 16.5 well, but I drill the 15*. I'm sure it's all in my head but...

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
I need to reshaft the 15 I got from you to see how it plays. The vs proto has not worked out for me.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I need to reshaft the 15 I got from you to see how it plays. The vs proto has not worked out for me.
I really wanted to like the VS but it was just awful for my swing. I need to get pics up of my latest creation with the TEE.

OP
trumb1mj

trumb1mj

Dec 19, 2007
Chicago, IL
Country
I ended up getting both the CB1 and the CB2 16.5* FWW. I know, I'm a ho but these things are becoming hard to find!

I had a chance to hit the CB2 last night and wow! Why did they stop making FWWs that look, feel and perform like this? This is easier to hit than any RBZ junk out there and much more workable too. Given how this thing performs, the CB1 is going to have to really bring it to knock the CB2 out of the bag...

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
For me the CB2 was longer off the tee but the CB1 was easier from the fairway.

OP
trumb1mj

trumb1mj

Dec 19, 2007
Chicago, IL
Country
I was definitely hitting it lower than a modern FWW off the deck but I'm looking for pure distance in those cases, so that's okay with me.

🔥 Latest posts