• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tour Edge Exotics for sale...

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I have 2 Tour Edge Exotics clubs I am looking to unload.

1) Tour Edge Exotics CB1 15* 3w w/ UST V2 81g S flex shaft. Head is in mint condition, shaft I found on ebay, was a pull from another TEE club-is in mint condition. ALso has a brand new Lamkin Stingfree Crossline grip. Asking $110 shipped continental US.

2) TEE Ironwood 21* w/ UST V2 86g hybrid shaft that was pured. I found this on ebay and just don't get on well with the V2 shaft. Paid $41 shipped, asking for $41 shipped-continental US only please.

PM if interested or if anybody is serious and wants pics. These will go to ebay at 5PM EST. THanks!

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I've moved this to the Classifieds.

R35

Thanks, sorry for that- I thought I posted it in the classifieds...
icon10.gif

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
The TEE CB1 is sold pending another member reviewing these pics. To be fair you can see something in these photos that is going on with the finish around the hosel. You CANNOT see it at address and it has no effect on playability. I believe when I reshafted it the finish there got a little smudged. NO biggie just wanted to point it out. Thanks!
TEE.jpg
TEE 1.jpg
TEE 2.jpg
TEE 3.jpg

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
so the cb1 is sold????

There is a sale pending. I wanted to post some pics b4 the buyer made a final decision. If he decides not to buy I can send you a PM. I believe Piper was interested first, so in fairness I will give him first dibs, you will be next though if interested
icon10.gif

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Everything is back up for grabs. Drivethegreen66 has dibs on the CB1 if you are interested let me know. otherwise its wide open!!!

🔥 Latest posts