• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tour Edge Hot Launch HL3 Driver

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
I hate to break it to y'all, but I've pretty well lost interest in ho'ing clubs. The last one I got was the G400 and that has been some months ago. Took us a while to get used to each other, but she seems to perform quite well... if I do. Even when I try to give a set of irons or another putter some fresh air, it costs me strokes. With the old reliable clubs in the bag, it just seems to make the game a little easier. I haven't stepped foot in my local golf shop for weeks. Used to make it in there at least once or twice/week. Just no "itch" to change anything.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I've been trying that for years. Is there a prescription?
Tried to quit smoking many times. 1985, I quit cold turkey and have never looked back. Feel better. Smell better. Probably will live to enjoy more rounds of golf. Every once in a while, I'll take a set of the "basement dwellers" out to play. After a couple rounds, I find they are not as "comfortable" as the clubs I've been playing more. And... with this group I play with, it's far too expensive to experiment. Seems every time I do, it cost me 50 cents or 75 cents in lost quarters. If I am playing the clubs I'm most comfortable with, I can usually ferret out 50 cents or a dollar... or at least break even. Can't see spending money on new or different clubs if the financial ruin, of maybe a dollar/week, is imminent!

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Tried to quit smoking many times. 1985, I quit cold turkey and have never looked back. Feel better. Smell better. Probably will live to enjoy more rounds of golf. Every once in a while, I'll take a set of the "basement dwellers" out to play. After a couple rounds, I find they are not as "comfortable" as the clubs I've been playing more. And... with this group I play with, it's far too expensive to experiment. Seems every time I do, it cost me 50 cents or 75 cents in lost quarters. If I am playing the clubs I'm most comfortable with, I can usually ferret out 50 cents or a dollar... or at least break even. Can't see spending money on new or different clubs if the financial ruin, of maybe a dollar/week, is imminent!
So.................what's in the bag?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
So.................what's in the bag?
G400, Mini 1.5, BB 5-wood, 2 BB hybrids, 4-PW iBlades, CBX wedge, Scotty GoLo. I've still bagged the Eye 2's every once in a while, mainly to get them air time.

🔥 Latest posts