• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tour issue 8.5* Nike SQ SuMo2 with Diamana BB73x (UK)

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
I got this last week after giving up on finding a SQ tour. I played Acarty's home course on Friday with it and it was superb. It took me 3 or 4 holes to get bedded in with it but after that it was a point and shoot machine, not the longest driver I've ever had but a good blend of distance and accuracy... That said I did Drive through the 18th green with it. I'm selling as I have now found a SQ Tour so it is surplus. I'm looking for around £150 inc uk postage.

The club is in very nice condition, no scratches to the shaft, the face and sole have light strike & brush marks as expected with normal play. Pictures on request.

acarty

Future Pro!
Oct 13, 2007
lol i've been looking all over for one of those Tour things for you but everyone, like me, must think they're a POS!!

Glad you enjoyed it. I went for 18 at the weekend and plugged 1 inch from the lip of those front bunkers. Damned unlucky!

🔥 Latest posts