• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tour Tempo Player

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
I probably would but I'm so deaf I probably couldn't hear them!! :laugh: (Kind of like the beep...beep of a hearing test that I fail every time)... :(

Tell you what, I'll send them to ssmokin'. He can listen behind you and then just kick you whenever he hears a beep. Although, we would need to further adjust the beeps to take into account a second layer of reaction timing... :laugh:

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
i heard the tempos were really fast even at the slowest setting, but i also heard that it works!

i might have to try this now...
They say that in the book, and indicate you would have trouble initially keeping up. I picked it up in the sense that I had a really fast tempo IMO, and this only confirmed such in I had trouble slowing down to any of the levels initially.

There used to be a link on here in the past to files, do a search.

The Salt Vampire

...and loving it.
Aug 14, 2006
I have tried it and like it, but also find it distracting and hard to do. I also find I go around mumbling 21/7 to myself.

I was in Finland and was given a Suunto golf watch as a "payment" for doing colour (Canadian spelling) on a hockey game (long uninteresting story).

The Suunto thing measures your tempo using the same principles. It doesn't give you prompts. I have noticed that my best shots are usually close to perfect tempo when I wear the watch.

It does work if you can do it.

🔥 Latest posts