• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

TOURISM IRELAND VIDEO: Actor and Irishman Pierce Brosnan Waxes Poetic About His Native Land

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States
WHO KNOWS WHEN INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL will be both safe and feasible. Or when golf tourism will relaunch like a Bryson DeChambeau tee shot.

We're getting closer. I know that.

In the meantime, here's actor Pierce Brosnan to put us in the mood for destinations like Ireland, where the golf is said to be legendary.

From Tourism Ireland:

The former James Bond star opens aptly with, "What’s not to love about Ireland? This tiny island has shown the greatest gift of poetry and storytelling".

He goes on to wax lyrical about his love for his native land, speaking over stunning shots of Ross Castle in County Meath, the Kerry coastline, its main town Dingle, the famous Ring of Kerry, the mountainous Reeks District and the much loved Skellig Islands lying off the coast, which featured in the Star Wars movie franchise.

The Hollywood star adds: "What do I miss about Ireland? It's the people. The sheer stamina and life force of Irish people from this great, beautiful landscape".

"I'm a Navan man, County Meath. I left Ireland when I was a boy, I was 11. So, over these many decades now going back there's always something great to discover".​

Source: TOURISM IRELAND VIDEO: Actor and Irishman Pierce Brosnan Waxes Poetic About His Native Land

🔥 Latest posts