• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tourstage Z101 3-pw

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
Selling my winter project already! Tourstage Z101 3-pw, 7/10, brand new TT Black Gold stiffs. These are super soft and a beautiful club, Just not better than my KZG's. D2 swingweight, five iron is 37.5. Very soft, minor bag chatter. Pictured is a minor rock ding on the four iron.

$285 shipped CONUS.
tour1.jpg
tour2.jpg
tour3.jpg
tour4.jpg

OP
Clugnut

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
Price drop! No one want an awesome, semi-exotic set of irons?

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
Of course I want them, but I'm saving up for another ho. Good luck selling, those are beautiful.

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
What's the new price?

Rich

He already edited the price, it was $300 I think.

They are pretty but not my style, how ever the black golds have me intrigued.

Do you have any " RIFLE " Brand 6.0 flex shafts for 3-pw, and maybe a 56* and 60*

tridoc

Feb 19, 2008
His second post indicated a price drop while the first one listed $285 as the price. I was just wondering if the price dropped further. I already have a set of Z101's with Rifle 5.5's that I love. I went to a PGA Superstore to have analysis done and none of the new "Player's Clubs" could compare to my Tour Stages. Mizuno was the only one that had the soft feel. The others, Taylor Made R7 TP, Callaway X, were just too clanky being cast. Also, the toplines were just too thick. I'm afraid I've been spoiled by the looks and playablity of the Z101's.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
You oughta look at the Bridgestone J33 CB's...and yes, I've got a set for sale in the classifieds.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.