• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Training aids

daddymack

Mar 27, 2005
awww.shop_safely.com_products_img_training_pwr_sw_fan_lg.jpg
I don't know the name of it but looks like a kite or something that attaches to your club for wind drag or something. I seen some on sale and wanted to know if any of you have tried it. I'll try to find a pic or something.

OK the one I saw attaches to the club and about a quarter of what this one cost. I'll call it garbage. but anybody tried this thing?

gwlee7

Ho's from Rocky Mount, NC
Supporting Member
Jun 15, 2005
I have one of those swing fans like the one pictured. It's nice but, you can achieve the exact same thing swinging a broom. The goal of the device is to help synchronize your body and arms. It works very well.

bryguy

May 15, 2008
I have one of those swing fans like the one pictured. It's nice but, you can achieve the exact same thing swinging a broom. The goal of the device is to help synchronize your body and arms. It works very well.
Or taking a towel and ty wrapping it to an old club. It helps you build lag in your swing, thus helping you add distance.

🔥 Latest posts