• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Traveler's...

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Spieth is tied for 148th after the first round!!! What's happened to that boy????

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
I've noticed his backswing has slowed down considerably. I don't know what he and his swing coach are trying to accomplish, but it ain't workin'.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Wow. Rory with a double and a quad on the back. From first place to T7 in two holes, six strokes back.

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
I've noticed his backswing has slowed down considerably. I don't know what he and his swing coach are trying to accomplish, but it ain't workin'.
Have been noticing a lot of new, weird sh*t going on in his swing these days. That little pre-shot practice swing makes me antsy!! Not sure what he’s working on, but something is off for sure.

OP
limpalong

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
What I'm doing is top secret. Having said that, if I were a betting man I'd put money on me for the Open Championship.
Well, Jordy... get in the ShotTalk challenge and let's see just how smart you are!!!!

OP
limpalong

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I'm 87% sure that's actually Jordan.
IT IS!!! I have the inside scoop. This bazillionaire pro golfer would much rather enjoy chatting with a bunch of no name hackers than be out practicing his gosh-awful new swing. Keeps throwing his back out as he makes that twist on the way down. Think he's planning on purchasing ShotTalk, retire from professional golf, and just entertain us all the way to the nursing home.

OP
limpalong

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I can see IP addresses... it's Jordan
And you have the cyber talent to match that IP address with a specific address... and that address with a specific name???? Wow!!!

Knowing that, I'll have to message Jordy and begin giving him swing advice. Maybe he'll hire me to be his new coach, since it's evident the current one isn't working. :>)

Nikonut

Apr 24, 2008
N. Texas
Country
Id like to see him get his Putting back ! recently i started looking at the Cup, - after making a few practice strokes, and then setting and lining up.
Make the stroke while only looking at the Cup.
From 3 , 5, 6, ft away. actually make quite a few. or end up a just a few inches away. Time will tell.

🔥 Latest posts