• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Trees are finally budding out in the tundra

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
It's been decent golfing weather up here but no leaves on the trees makes the courses look kind of ugly. They're finally budding out and leaves are starting to grow.

How is the weather up in Canada right now? Any snow left?

I'm getting some serious golfing in these last two weeks and league starts Thursday. Life is good. :)

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
No snow left here (Winnipeg, Manitoba). It was all gone by the beginning of April, although there was some left in some places. The first round of the season I had to dig through some snow to find my ball. . .not very fun.

Adam Pettman

Nov 3, 2005
You should all live in Scotland the weathers been beautiful for the past week, I have a tan, A TAN IN SCOTLAND, IN MAY. This is unheard of, unfortunatly I've gotten my tan while golfing so my left hand (ie the hand I wear my glove on) is white as ever.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Yeah, here in New Mexico it's been great lately. Downside is that New Mexico is a high elevation desert, so we can get high highs and low lows consecutively.

SCGolfer

Jan 12, 2007
lovely 90+ degree day here in south carolina
golf courses and my yard still look unattractive after we had some beautiful weather followed by a late frost that basically killed everything that was blooming/sprouting leaves and wiped out the peach crop :real angry:
grass in the fairways looks good though!!

Jason

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
lovely 90+ degree day here in south carolina
golf courses and my yard still look unattractive after we had some beautiful weather followed by a late frost that basically killed everything that was blooming/sprouting leaves and wiped out the peach crop :real angry:
grass in the fairways looks good though!!

Jason

We had the same here in Alabama Jason. I'd hate to be a peach farmer. They lost their shirt in early April....

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
weather is nice here in DC/MD.... its been around 75-80 for the past 2 weeks... perfect imo... not too hot, but not too cold... plus i love the late sunset times.. perfect for getting out for 9 holes really late.. one night 2 weeks ago i left the house at 6:10 and finished 9 holes...

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
+26C tommorrow (88*F), 76* today, no wind. I cut my front lawn on Sunday night after the range session that sucked.

Leaves are everywhere. Still some brown here and there, but we need a good rain now.

R35

Jun 24, 2006
No snow in Nova Scotia.

Course has been open about a month now. The grass is green and all is dandy. Lots of rain latley though so it's soggy.

I'm going to try to get some pics of the course tomorrow.

I hear New Brunswick still has some snow though, poor bstards:laugh:.

🔥 Latest posts