• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Trekker push cart

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
As some of you may recall, a while back I bought a Orlimar push cart. It rattled, tracked crooked, and the tires squeeked. It was a POS in other words. Thank goodness it accidentily rolled in front of a golf cart and died a painful death, :)

So I shopped around for a new one. I didn't really want to get the same thing all my friends have so I picked up the new Trekker. Golf Digest ranked it #1, but I checked it out anyway.

Awesome cart, hand brake, adjustable front wheel, rolls great, and doesn't rattle. It folds up small and comes with a carry bag.

johnnymo

Jun 18, 2010
Vey nice, the trekker looks pretty solid. I haven't read the golf digest with the rankings for carts yet but I am a little surprised that the cliqgear cart is not ranked one. I use a sunmountain speedcart that I inherited from my great-uncle and I love it. I came back to golf this summer after not playing for about 7 years and I think that the three wheeled push parts are one of the greatest inventions in golf.

john

OP
mddubya

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Yess NVM, sorry about that. Its the TC3 Freestyle. I got the white one. I tried posting a picture of it but got a message that feature was disabled?

🔥 Latest posts