• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Trip to Orlando March-08

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
We recently made a trip to Orlando, and thought I would post reviews of a couple of the courses as well as some info on our stay.

Here are the reviews:
http://www.shottalk.com/forum/golf-travel-course-reviews/17864-timacuan-golf-club-lake-mary-fl.html
http://www.shottalk.com/forum/golf-...-landing-golf-club-orlando-fl.html#post204062

On an Added note, we stayed at the Residence Inn by Seaworld Orlando, FL Hotel Near SeaWorld Orlando: Residence Inn Orlando SeaWorld Hotel as part of this package. It was a fantastic place in comparison to the other Residence Inn we stayed last time, and further in comparison to the resort we stayed at the expense of my wifes company. Which was the Peabody Hotels Near Convention Center & Four-Star Accommodations — The Peabody Orlando, which apparently is a resort branching out from Memphis. IMO this place, although a four star resort, is a dump that I will avoid at all costs in the future and would likely not go the next time if that is the option. We had numerous bad experiences with both the room and the people working there, and from what I hear based on the 150 rooms that my wifes company booked, it was commonplace. Our last time out we stayed and Grand Cypress, which even though it is at a much cheaper price than the Peabody, it is a much finer resort and much more enjoyable experience. The only nice part about the Peabody is the ducks and the fountain, and that is only to a point, where it didn't seem as though they cleaned up after them as much as needed. Our next time out we may try the Marriott in the pictures at Hawks Landing, although for the added cost, I'm not sure it would surpass the one at Seaworld. I would also recommend the Texas De Brazil Steakhouse, which is a nation chain and although pricey, a definate place to try at least once. Texas de Brazil

OP
P

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
A couple from Texas De Brazil, The Peabody and orlando

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.